Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. According to him we should take the team who is ahead after 10 minutes and declare them outright winners.

All blacks have been ranked number 1 in the world for years even whilst the Boks had the World Cup trophy in the cabinet. They are the number one team in the world, ranked number 1 and world champs. First ever global superstar in Jonah Lomu, Dan carter greatest ever number 10 to play the game and Ritchie macaw greatest captain and player. Only the facts, pity some cant appreciate a great spectacle and respect the game without looking at the jersey. Some fans can't swallow it

Guest Latent Blue

All blacks have been ranked number 1 ...blah blah

I would never take a win if it wasn't fair...

I'm not saying the boks would have won... but a 15th guy on the field would have made a difference...

I want to see correct decisions be made on the rugby field - this is non negotiable.... then I can appreciate the game as it plays out!

Amongst all the Bismarck hype and valid criticism of the ref, I'm just amazed that nobody even mentions Nonu's late tackle without arms on JdV, and that he wasn't cited. If Bismarck's red can be reversed based on television footage, then surely Nonu's yellow card can be elavated to red and a suspension? Or is that against IRB rules?

All blacks have been ranked number 1 in the world for years even whilst the Boks had the World Cup trophy in the cabinet. They are the number one team in the world, ranked number 1 and world champs. First ever global superstar in Jonah Lomu, Dan carter greatest ever number 10 to play the game and Ritchie macaw greatest captain and player. Only the facts, pity some cant appreciate a great spectacle and respect the game without looking at the jersey. Some fans can't swallow it

You a Cape Maori?

You a Cape Maori?

That doesn't matter.

Fans can choose their allegiance.

AND

Dark Knight can admit to bad refereeing, I reckon.

That doesn't matter.

Fans can choose their allegiance.

AND

Dark Knight can admit to bad refereeing, I reckon.

True that, a bad call indeed! Also spoiled a good contest! All Im saying is support whoever you want and enjoy a good spectacle.. If you have a look at the return leg, bet you it will be filled with 'Boo's' (not good at all for the image of us as SA spectators)

True that, a bad call indeed! Also spoiled a good contest! All Im saying is support whoever you want and enjoy a good spectacle.. If you have a look at the return leg, bet you it will be filled with 'Boo's' (not good at all for the image of us as SA spectators)

And the New Zealand fans didn't boo at all? Not saying booing is fine at all. I hate NZ supporters like yourself. You cannot just support Nz you have to also run SA supporters down while doing it. South African supporters are passionate about the game and that is why we get upset about the ref.

Amongst all the Bismarck hype and valid criticism of the ref, I'm just amazed that nobody even mentions Nonu's late tackle without arms on JdV, and that he wasn't cited. If Bismarck's red can be reversed based on television footage, then surely Nonu's yellow card can be elavated to red and a suspension? Or is that against IRB rules?

If you got a yellow for an indiscretion I don't think they may cite you also. If you got a red then it is not a citing but an automatic hearing.

A citing is something bad that was not picked up or penalised by the refs.

Edited by Moridin

Nonu has a stellar disciplinary record to fall back on.

I'm also surprised at how little has been said about the final 10minutes of the game. It was an absolute farce. It was almost like poite got told that he was in big sheet and need to put out some flames. Read’s yellow was for a cynical penalty in the red zone, but in the final 5minutes they continued to infringe at will with no further consequence. They could have ended up with 11 on the field if the laws were followed.

And the New Zealand fans didn't boo at all? Not saying booing is fine at all. I hate NZ supporters like yourself. You cannot just support Nz you have to also run SA supporters down while doing it. South African supporters are passionate about the game and that is why we get upset about the ref.

The only thing worse than hearing SA supporters Boo Aus / NZ / Eng at Newlands is hearing born SA citizens Boo-ing the Springboks at Newlands. I had such a great evening when there was a Cape Maori sitting next to me during the Chiefs game earlier this year. He was clearly there to try and stir k@k trying to incite the bierpens brigade around us. With snide remarks about the Stormers. No one took the bait and the Stormers ended up winning the game. When he left he silently put on a blue and white addidas track suite top and zipped it up. One of the Bierpens Brigade chirped "Ag cute man, dis wat gebeur as jou ma jou nog moet aantrek voordat jy uitgaan". It was probably the first time I saw a Capie blush.

Who blows the whistle when the ABs meet the Bokkies in a few weeks?

Bryce Lawrence? That would be sticking with the IRB logic.