Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be watching the 7's World Cup just to see Kolbe with a bit more space. Amazing talent.

How's that side step of his last night on the right wing - about 60 minutes into the game? :eek: And then a great try at the end. Will be watching him closely.

How's that side step of his last night on the right wing - about 60 minutes into the game? :eek: And then a great try at the end. Will be watching him closely.

Amazing stepping throughout the game. What impressed me most was how he read the game at vital stages and the manner in which he feeds other players the ball. Not suinig at all. Would like to see him at flyhalf.

Amazing stepping throughout the game. What impressed me most was how he read the game at vital stages and the manner in which he feeds other players the ball. Not suinig at all. Would like to see him at flyhalf.

Woolf, his decision making was impeccable.

Did you see his lil deft touches when he kicks the ball out back in the French 22.

Also, like a phantom, he would find space where is none and beat his opposing defender.

What a player!

Boks vs Scotland

Siya, Siya, Siya

To make his 1st run in Green & Gold tomorrow

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Woolf, his decision making was impeccable.

Did you see his lil deft touches when he kicks the ball out back in the French 22.

Also, like a phantom, he would find space where is none and beat his opposing defender.

What a player!

Yip. He really saved our butts a few times. I thinks some of those Frenchies had nightmares last night replaying the missed tackles on him.

Die bokke jaag nou k@k aan

Ja hulle het te veel litchies ge-ëet vir brekfis.

Cannot even say the ref is cheating!!!!!

Edited by Big H*

Die bokke jaag nou k@k aan

Ja nee pis my sommer af.... 2driee vir die Skotte teen boggerol vir ons... Pateties