Rugby...

'Dale

Ou perd, daar is 'n verskil tussen kerm en teleurgesteld, en verduidelik asseblief wat het "slim" rugby die sjarqies, cheaters, Stormers en die queens gehelp, ek dink f....all.

the sharks and stormers had huge injury issues this year, had a major effect on their season. it's not a luck thing, player management and a direct result of both teams having successful seasons in super rugby and currie cup.

The bulls were incredibly lucky with injuries, you see pierre spies out for the seasons and the bookies slashed the odds immediately.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if they played in pink, they would've fared better.

Teams don't wanna tackle that kit.

Ai dai Brannas en Coke het weer gevloei gst aand. :ph34r:. Well, een ding is verseker. vandag kan Steve sing, " Die Bulls eet van die Vloer af, en hulle weet van verloor af"

the sharks and stormers had huge injury issues this year, had a major effect on their season. it's not a luck thing, player management and a direct result of both teams having successful seasons in super rugby and currie cup.

The bulls were incredibly lucky with injuries, you see pierre spies out for the seasons and the bookies slashed the odds immediately.

Ja ja ..... Excuses excuses...... Dood het ook 'n oorsaak. The scoreboard says the Bulls were the best.

Ja ja ..... Excuses excuses...... Dood het ook 'n oorsaak. The scoreboard says the Bulls were the best.

Bwhahahahahaha, Bulls were def not the Best..

How did Jakes' Afrikaans interview go down when he addressed the fans?

Verstaan jy nie die Taal nie????????

Edited by Big H*

Potgieter remained defiant after the match and insisted that he would have made the same calls if he had to play the match over again.

News24

(Hmmmm)

Potgieter remained defiant after the match and insisted that he would have made the same calls if he had to play the match over again.

News24

(Hmmmm)

They would have just lost again then...doesn't he see the connection?