Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree here flymango. Now if you were emotionally immature you could have said that the ref cheated ;)

Of course the ref cheated. :whistling: Thought he was inconsistent at the breakdown and got it wrong a few times when the scrum collapsed. But in his defense he was consistently inconsistent for both teams. :blink: The Cheetahs were in the game until the 37th minute of the first half. Then some Lambie magic swung the momentum and outcome of the game.

Of course the ref cheated. :whistling: Thought he was inconsistent at the breakdown and got it wrong a few times when the scrum collapsed. But in his defense he was consistently inconsistent for both teams. :blink: The Cheetahs were in the game until the 37th minute of the first half. Then some Lambie magic swung the momentum and outcome of the game.

I am not sure how that ref got awarded a semi final to ref in. He battled at varsity cup level earlier in the year

I am not sure how that ref got awarded a semi final to ref in. He battled at varsity cup level earlier in the year

Hey boet........ That is MY line...... Get your own!!!!!!!! Selle vir jou flying popo!!!!!!!!

Hey boet........ That is MY line...... Get your own!!!!!!!! Selle vir jou flying popo!!!!!!!!

Ok. He never cheated. But he sure as hell was blind.

he reffed the scrum very badly...speaking of that...i really like the new scrum law except for this stupid habit of shouting "ok 9" that the refs have taken to. I am not sure if it is part of the law, but they all do it. It tells the opposition when to shove and when to hook which is resulting in the scrummie putting the ball in almost at the 8th man's feet.

Getting rather irritating watching my side choke at the final hurdle so I've gone and placed R1k at 7/10 on Province. That way either way I win!!..... although I'm hoping to lose the money rather....

Getting rather irritating watching my side choke at the final hurdle so I've gone and placed R1k at 7/10 on Province. That way either way I win!!..... although I'm hoping to lose the money rather....

What are the current odds for the Sharkies?

mmmmm, okay - Thanks.

I actually prefer this scenario as Natal always came big as underdogs and stuffed it as favourites!! Let's hope...!!

I actually prefer this scenario as Natal always came big as underdogs and stuffed it as favourites!! Let's hope...!!

Yip - with you on that one :thumbup: