Rugby...

'Dale

NEWSFLASH

:wacko:

Springbok Pieter-Steph du Toit will not play again this year, following a tragic training ground mishap.

The Sharks confirmed on Friday that the 21-year-old lock underwent a scan, which revealed a serious ACL injury.

Du Toit will undergo surgery and will be out for the remainder of the year.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWSFLASH

:wacko:

Springbok Pieter-Steph du Toit will not play again this year, following a tragic training ground mishap.

The Sharks confirmed on Friday that the 21-year-old lock underwent a scan, which revealed a serious ACL injury.

Du Toit will undergo surgery and will be out for the remainder of the year.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!

i am worried after this morning that the stormers may actually finish bottom of the SA log.

...and spoil the annual Lions/Kings party?! Doubt it....

Two late tries

Some Gio magic

And some classic Stormers' retention and attack - MORE PLEASE

I have to ask the question? When did the Stormers ever create " Classic" retention and attack? Most of the Chief's win came from a lack of retention when the Stormers tried to attack!

I have to ask the question? When did the Stormers ever create " Classic" retention and attack? Most of the Chief's win came from a lack of retention when the Stormers tried to attack!

I was referring to the 2nd try

Going through some phases with Carr unstoppable - he is looking like he's reached another level btw

Edited by ' Dale

How many charge-down kicks before the Stormers coaching staff learn a lesson? It's like a guy knocking his head against a wall and still don't understand where the blood comes from and why, so he does it again and again. And that Damian goes and kicks the ball right into the hands of a Chiefs back. Christmas came early he probably thought.

Edited by Moridin

How many charge-down kicks before the Stormers coaching staff learn a lesson? It's like a guy knocking his head against a wall and still don't understand where the blood comes from and why, so he does it again and again.

I had such high hopes

At 24-6 down (game already lost) they did well to come within 4 and earn a bonus point.

:-(

SPECIAL MENTION

Irish legend Brian O'Driscoll said ending his stellar international career with a rare win away against France and taking the Six Nations title to boot was a moment he would treasure for life.

The 35-year-old centre - the world record caps holder with 141 - bowed out in the best possible style as Ireland beat France 22-20 in a pulsating encounter at the Stade de France which also secured them the championship by virtue of a superior points difference to England.

Edited by ' Dale

Good weekend for me, only the Highlanders game wrong but that was a major upset. Lions had me worried if they could last till the final whistle after the Blues woke up in the 2nd half.

saw an interesting stat this morning.

willie le roux for the cheetahs tops the stats for both KICKS FROM HAND and METERS MADE BALL IN HAND.

clearly he is in the game a lot at fullback.