Rugby...

'Dale

Anyone else pick up on this?

Aparently the Allblacks have problems counting beyond 7.

http://www.rugbyonslaught.com/2016/02/heres-moment-nz-used-8-players-to-win.html

And they scored a try with 8 men on the field with the last move of the match, to snatch a draw. How could they be allowed to continue and still go on to win the damn tournament? Also refs have been very inconsistent, as usual benefiting NZ. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing sevens with 8 men! Eish

I'm very worried about my stormers team - from Eddie Jones to Robbie Fleck :w00t:

Dit gaan 'n laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang seisoen wees!

I'm very worried about my stormers team - from Eddie Jones to Robbie Fleck :w00t:

Just wait until AC is appointed Bok coach. Flekkie will be his no.2 and the stormers will get a new coach.

Ek dink onse Stormers fans gaan maar seker heel seisoen dikbek sit.

Tenminste gaan die blou nulle (bulle) maar ook sukkel.

wow - some quite firm words spoken by Jonathon Kaplan in response to the article below...and I agree

http://www.worldrugby.org/sevens-series/news/137975

"What a load of rubbish ! No one is accountable ? A team scores the winning try with an extra player on the field and thereby distorts the whole ethos of sport ( a fair contest ) and it's all one big mistake .. I can honestly say I don't think deliberate cheating is remotely possible but when the winner of the tournament has been distorted , and perhaps the winner of the whole competition , you gotta ask how long the public will accept this ?"

Edited by Stretch

wow - some quite firm words spoken by Jonathon Kaplan in response to the article below...and I agree

http://www.worldrugby.org/sevens-series/news/137975

"What a load of rubbish ! No one is accountable ? A team scores the winning try with an extra player on the field and thereby distorts the whole ethos of sport ( a fair contest ) and it's all one big mistake .. I can honestly say I don't think deliberate cheating is remotely possible but when the winner of the tournament has been distorted , and perhaps the winner of the whole competition , you gotta ask how long the public will accept this ?"

And the ref gets blamed for this

There needs to be an suspension or big fine of some sorts for the coach of NZ as it is his duty to manage the players on and off the field. And without trying to sound like a "sour" SA supporter but if this was us or any other country the consequences would have been far greater

Fleckie showing his backbone already - appoints 2 captains. Looking forward to a shite season from the Stormers.

What's the scoop with the new Bok Coach selection process?

It's almost March

Did I miss a beat somewhere

What's the scoop with the new Bok Coach selection process?

It's almost March

Did I miss a beat somewhere

Rassie will be care-taker coach. The only clear thing is that Jurie Roux is no longer involved in the selection process due to some financial shenanigans at Maties a couple of years ago.

Rassie will be care-taker coach. The only clear thing is that Jurie Roux is no longer involved in the selection process due to some financial shenanigans at Maties a couple of years ago.

Eish

Skandale

Drama... drama everywhere

Thank, Gluvs'