Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dean greyling for man of the match

He can expect to be sitting out a few games....idiot!

Never liked Pienaar as well.He must go.This kicking game plan of South Africa is loosing us possession

tell me about it. ill discipline and game over

And a trip to the commissioner, expect a few week ban.

He can expect to be sitting out a few games....idiot!

Never liked Pienaar as well.He must go.This kicking game plan of South Africa is loosing us possession

as scrumhalf for the sharks his play around the fringes was exceptional and even his kicking game was pinpoint. he is half the player he was 5 odd years ago

lots of kicks missed, lots of lineouts missed and possession given away...if it wasn't for some exceptional play by some individuals we would have lost by a whole heap more

This was without a doubt one of the most frustrating Bok games for some time, we were without a doubt the better team on the field, 6 missed kicks 100's more kicked aimlessly. Our forwards looked very good and when we ran the ball we showed some great attacking rugby. If I were one of the forward pack I would take Steyn and Pienaar into the back room and beat the **** out of them. Goosen for the little time on the field showed good signs, play him at 10 now.

Heyneke Meyer must realise this is not currie cup rugby, your game plan does not work!

Greyling is a stupid penalty machine!

as nick mallet says - why the hell was the beast subbed in the first place

I think Morné must go back to the Bulls Curry Cup team to go and help them get back on track. :whistling: In fact Dean Greyling must follow him. He directly cost us a bonus point at the end.

Our forwards were by far the better on the field. We should have won this game.

Our forwards were by far the better on the field. We should have won this game.

Apart from francois Steyn, hougaardt and one moment of brilliance from habana our backline was hopeless