Rugby...

'Dale

What a messy game. Stormers tackling was poor, as well as the goal kicking. I think it's about time that the Stormers get some proper coaching. To be honest, going on their first half performance, they should not have won at all. And Tiaan needs to go for some anger management classes.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That winning penalty was some BMT by Grant...

Yeah, lots of off the ball incidents.

Currie Cup results for the modern Game since 1994

WP/Stormers - 3

Transvaal/Golden Lions/Lions - 3

Natal/Sharks - 4

Blue Bulls - 6

Cheetahs - 3

Note the year the score were even between Bulls and Cheetahs were counted as a win for each.

Since Currie Cup league was formed:-

What's significance of 1994 as the modern game? naas retiring?

What a lekka surprize to see the Chiefs knock over the great 'Saders...

Wonder if we will see any other upsets this weekend?

Wonder if we will see any other upsets this weekend?

hey, nickc,

tough run for the sharkies thus far, eh?

what's wrong in the camp there, you think?

hey, nickc,

tough run for the sharkies thus far, eh?

what's wrong in the camp there, you think?

Hell I don`t know - all I know is after the first game against the Bulls I lost a bet and after making much fun of their new Pink away shirt I ended up having to wear one of my wifes pink tops to the office on the Monday.

So at the moment I am keeping a low profile and playing the wait and see game.

Hell I don`t know - all I know is after the first game against the Bulls I lost a bet and after making much fun of their new Pink away shirt I ended up having to wear one of my wifes pink tops to the office on the Monday.

So at the moment I am keeping a low profile and playing the wait and see game.

Just lost 2 close games at the start of a long tournament, to two traditionally strong teams. Got bonus point in each. Plus both away games. Old adage of win your home games and any away points are bonus still holds. Admittedly got pounded in the tight phases against the Pinks which was a concern but will come right. I'll be way more concerned if we get one at home from the Lions though.

Just lost 2 close games at the start of a long tournament, to two traditionally strong teams. Got bonus point in each. Plus both away games. Old adage of win your home games and any away points are bonus still holds. Admittedly got pounded in the tight phases against the Pinks which was a concern but will come right. I'll be way more concerned if we get one at home from the Lions though.

True - this weekend will be critical, I think it will also be a hard game as both teams are coming of a loss and need to prove something.

Still not making any bets yet. :rolleyes:

Pink Monday, eh?

Well, they should kick Leeutjie azzz tomorrow.

Gonna be an interesting match up.