Rugby...

'Dale

Im a big bulls supporter, but that jersey looks K#K

We have a lot of away games this season , the ausies and kiwi's are gonna piss themselves laughing

when we run/float onto the field.

Don't forget all the local away matches!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good for SA rugby if the Lions extend their success into the Super Rugby competition.

Go, Leeutjies!

Wishful thinking for a team that was successful during a tough season that included the world cup. The Bulls were able to take that trophy during a World Cup year.

Wishful thinking for a team that was successful during a tough season that included the world cup. The Bulls were able to take that trophy during a World Cup year.

I just wrote "it would be good for SA rugby..." and I was thinking of the overall state of SA rugby.

Bulls were good in that purple patch, er pink patch!

Edited by ' Dale

Touch, Pause, Engage will no longer be used by the Bulls.

Instead: "Vat, Vreutel, Vryf" will be the new command at scrum time

Lekke kommin! Now they will fit in with their Loftus supporters

Fietsie Piet as as jy wil commin sien lees die garing van die begin af.

Also the colour is NOT pink........ it is magenta as all old Hubbers should know. Previously long ago there as a magenta boa. A boa like that would look nice with these new jerseys to keep them warm next to the field.

• Now that the Bulls play in Pink..
    1) One lucky season ticket holder will win a free make-over during half time of each match.

2) Fans will no longer be allowed to braai before kick-off, instead fondue stations will be available for snacks.

3) The beer tent will no longer sell beer, but a wide variety of fruity drinks will be available.

4) The dancing girls will be replaced by a French poodle parade.

5) The man of the match will not receive a trophy, but rather a subscription to House and Home magazine.

6) The yellow card area will not be referred to as the sin bin, but will now be known as the temper tantrum tank.

7) The stadium will change from the Bull-Ring to the Fairy Garden.

8) The new mascot will be Lady the French Poodle.

9) A booth will be provided to exchange those dangerous horned helmets for the more appropriate silk scarf.

10) Liefling will still be the unofficial song

:lol:

If this is true then I am one seriously disgruntled Bulls fan! :angry:

WTF were they thinking? Who the hell chooses pink for ANY male dominated sports team.

Iv seen this on some tour deFrance teams...but thats the sponsors colour so they are forgiven! There is NO F&* excuse for this!

I will be forced to become a Sharks or Stormers supporter if they dont get rid of all the fruit cakes running the show.

If this is true then I am one seriously disgruntled Bulls fan! :angry:

WTF were they thinking? Who the hell chooses pink for ANY male dominated sports team.

Iv seen this on some tour deFrance teams...but thats the sponsors colour so they are forgiven! There is NO F&* excuse for this!

I will be forced to become a Sharks or Stormers supporter if they dont get rid of all the fruit cakes running the show.

If a jersey changes your loyalty for a team you must go. You never were a true supporter.

If a jersey changes your loyalty for a team you must go. You never were a true supporter.

You must be a fruit cake too!

Will those blue ball thingies to install on my bakkie's towbar also be available in *magenta?

:whistling:

*also known as dark pink

• Now that the Bulls play in Pink..
    1) One lucky season ticket holder will win a free make-over during half time of each match.

2) Fans will no longer be allowed to braai before kick-off, instead fondue stations will be available for snacks.

3) The beer tent will no longer sell beer, but a wide variety of fruity drinks will be available.

4) The dancing girls will be replaced by a French poodle parade.

5) The man of the match will not receive a trophy, but rather a subscription to House and Home magazine.

6) The yellow card area will not be referred to as the sin bin, but will now be known as the temper tantrum tank.

7) The stadium will change from the Bull-Ring to the Fairy Garden.

8) The new mascot will be Lady the French Poodle.

9) A booth will be provided to exchange those dangerous horned helmets for the more appropriate silk scarf.

10) Liefling will still be the unofficial song

Gawd this is funny!

Gawd this is funny!

Ping Weedmod to apply as dancer with his pink mauve magenta scarf... Surely the crowd will love him!