Rugby...

'Dale

And the Aus make me eat my words. Well done for that fight they put up

A draw is actually good result by taking away the NZ winning record

Just got in ready to watch the recording.

Doesnt the draw affect the purple patch of a possible record in consecutive wins...?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Wallabies also blocked the ABs from passing their shared record with Mallet's Boks' 17-straight-wins...

Interesting.

AIG apparently the 1st ever sponsor to be on the AB jersey....

2nd, in the 90's they sported a Steinlager (spelling? Kiwi beer brand) logo for a few months, the Kiwi public is outraged, I would be too, an American company who was the recipient of a $180bn bailout package, now tainting the most sacred of New Zealand symbols, the All Black Jersey!

2nd, in the 90's they sported a Steinlager (spelling? Kiwi beer brand) logo for a few months, the Kiwi public is outraged, I would be too, an American company who was the recipient of a $180bn bailout package, now tainting the most sacred of New Zealand symbols, the All Black Jersey!

Thanx, Mackie.

This also created a recent frenzy in the NZ public.

Thanx, Mackie.

This also created a recent frenzy in the NZ public.

I must say, I agree with the NZ public, loved the fact that they hold their jersey in such high regard, that only leaves France in the rugby world with no sponsor logo on the jersey.

Wonder if all the South African, New Zealand supporting morons are going to run out and buy it...

Wonder if all the South African, New Zealand supporting morons are going to run out and buy it...

You mean the Maori WP supporters?????

You mean the Maori WP supporters?????

Yup, all I know is that I cannot wait for my Lions to give them a PK later.

Yup, all I know is that I cannot wait for my Lions to give them a PK later.

Well I helped big Vic with a trailside repair at the nissan today....he wanted to buy me a beer but declined, I want him to organize something so that my tjarks will take it....good oke and proper mtb'er...respect

We've spoken about this before bru. S15 league trophy is like my gold medal for the kiddies 2 k fun ride at the school fete MTB race.

It's actually way harder to win the S15 league than the 2nd string currie cup, bru. Maybe you banana boys can take it seriously and get your act together to string some victories in a row and not have to scrape through to the semis for once in the near future? Or just do the usual thing and poach more players under contract to improve the squad, sure there's some freestate okes going cheap as per normal.

ok, chill out. reread my earlier post and you'll see that you're actually agreeing with me, bru.

It's actually way harder to win the S15 league than the 2nd string currie cup, bru. Maybe you banana boys can take it seriously and get your act together to string some victories in a row and not have to scrape through to the semis for once in the near future? Or just do the usual thing and poach more players under contract to improve the squad, sure there's some freestate okes going cheap as per normal.

ok, chill out. reread my earlier post and you'll see that you're actually agreeing with me, bru.

Yea...curriecup....then s15 then test matches

I'm saturated with rugby and didn't even know about that game/jersey till I surfed the channels today. Had a WTF moment when I saw that logo and must agree it's butt ugly.

Really have zero mojo for rugby this year. It's been to prolonged.