Rugby...

'Dale

Seriously do not know what Jano Vermaak is doing in this squad.

Why not take a youngster with to get the settled into a team environment. I like both the scrummies that played on Saturday. Kobus Reinach or Nic Groom. Both gutsy and both future talent

Dunno how the Blue Bulls' players can dominate the numbers after the Stormers and Sharks in the finals.

I understand that it is about 'selecting and playing the best players to fulfil the coach's strategy'.... but.... AI.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno how the Blue Bulls' players can dominate the numbers after the Stormers and Sharks in the finals.

I understand that it is about 'selecting and playing the best players to fulfil the coach's strategy'.... but.... AI.

Since some of HM player decisions in the Castle Rugby Championship i have come to accept it will be a bulls dominant team. They just better start winning

Since some of HM player decisions in the Castle Rugby Championship i have come to accept it will be a bulls dominant team. They just better start winning

Even Steyntjie still in the mix?

31 year old Brits ahead of 26 year old Deon Fourie? not much grooming for the future there either. They are similar in their styles and Brits is really good but applies his trade abroad and Fourie is on fire.

Even Steyntjie still in the mix?

he can only lose so many games before his head is on the chopping block.

31 year old Brits ahead of 26 year old Deon Fourie? not much grooming for the future there either. They are similar in their styles and Brits is really good but applies his trade abroad and Fourie is on fire.

What about Scarra Ntubeni. Not the hugest, but certainly one of the bravest hookers around, and beautifully accurate line out throws.

Lions coach, Ackermann, reckons the Sharkies will roll over Province by at least 15 points.

No wonder they are out of the super 15 devil.gif oops.gif

What about Scarra Ntubeni. Not the hugest, but certainly one of the bravest hookers around, and beautifully accurate line out throws.

He was awesome.

he can only lose so many games before his head is on the chopping block.

Me think, with Northern hemisphere conditions, the Bokke will return to the Blue Bulls style of forward dominance, up and unders, run over the man instead of the gap...

Hulle gaan pakslae kry.

Right now Heyneke is such a disappointment. I should have known that it would become a Bloubokke side even though Bulls rugby is nowhere....

Me think, with Northern hemisphere conditions, the Bokke will return to the Blue Bulls style of forward dominance, up and unders, run over the man instead of the gap...

Hulle gaan pakslae kry.

funny thing is that Wp and Sharks forwards are the ones dominating at the moment. Well more so the Sharks but still more Bulls in the team

funny thing is that Wp and Sharks forwards are the ones dominating at the moment. Well more so the Sharks but still more Bulls in the team

Yip, Fabes...

Blue Bokke mentality by the coach.

I just hope they don't consider the high number of injured players coincidence or bad luck. There is a reason the All Blacks are fielding a fully fit side at the moment and if we don't start to understand why we will play minus 8 first choice players every year.

I just hope they don't consider the high number of injured players coincidence or bad luck. There is a reason the All Blacks are fielding a fully fit side at the moment and if we don't start to understand why we will play minus 8 first choice players every year.

Yeah, I think Superman McCaw is getting 6 months off.

Isnt there a saying that goes...... The best coach stands on the shore.

Armchair critics that only dream of being a coach.

I am very glad for Schalk Brits, he has been in great form playing abroad.

Knows the conditions well and is a very exciting player..jut hope he will get some game time