Around Africa on my Bicycle

hagar

I got the book on Friday just before leaving work was delivered to my door . Kalahari.net.ClapClapClap(Around Africa on my Bicycle) Riaan Manser

I can reccomend it to all you Hubbers fantastic reading I just cant put it down so if you need to get someone a prezzie this one they will enjoy !!!!

also a good read Cois i read it many years ago . If you can get your hands on the Riaan Manser one it is very very good  

he really achived something and to think he was not really that well prepared and all the good fortune he had I admire the guy had some good laughs too

I have read It's Not About the Bike and Every Second Counts, would recommend it to anyone who doesn't believe in Lance and doesn't believe that hard work can win you 7 tours!

busy with around africa at the moment

excellent book, jeez that guy had guts to do what he did

• 2 weeks later...

just finished the book fantastic read just would not mind getting hold of the pics on a dvd or some of the films .does anyone know where I could perhaps purchase them. I am a bit peed off that i missed this whilst it was happenning but I had not started cycling then and had been going thru a tough time in my life.

I would truely reccomend this book StarStarStarStarStar

just finished the book fantastic read just would not mind getting hold of the pics on a dvd or some of the films .does anyone know where I could perhaps purchase them. I am a bit peed off that i missed this whilst it was happenning but I had not started cycling then and had been going thru a tough time in my life.

I would truely reccomend this book StarStarStarStarStar

does this mean we are going to see more of our favourite uncle on the hub?Thumbs%20Up

Ekt ook di boek gekoop, maar nog ni tyd gekry vir hom ni... Maar eks nou geinspireer!! Begin sommer vnaandWink

Lilo die boek is erger as die Hub Big%20smile

as jy eers begin kan jy nie neersit nie ek het in die aand gelees tot

ek nie meer kon nie en Sweetie het my uitgeskel want sy wou slaap en

die lig is nog aan en die 4 been kinners wil net speel as die lig aan

is.

Ek sal nou ander entertainment moet kry voor ek gaan slaap LOL