Hairy

What do you say  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you say

• Damned Right, where can I buy one!
    • Silliest thing ever to consider
    • Who would ever want/need more than a fully rigid 29'er

Completely untrue these days!

agree as they get the geomitry right on the newer 29'ers they are equally happy in the tight stuff, or so a million of the professional reviewers claim.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw that this morning too on another site.. someone stuck a 26 in the Trance 29 thread.. :oops:

AAAgh NO man.......I thought I had a 29er all along!

Kona Satori 29er. 130mm travel. Maxel front and rear. Been available since last year.

Oooo that has me getting excited!

Chromoly 29er with no front derailler mount, ISCG tabs, Rock Shox Revelation 120mm travel with through axles both sides?

I find this strangely appealing. :ph34r:

post-12904-0-91272600-1329911320.jpg

yeah i just bought theRM element today, geometry works with 100m as well as 120m (front only) 100m rear. Comes with a turnkey custom revelation 120/100 at the flick of a switch.

which element? The 29er you just posted the link to?

you bastard

Bought the 930, im not fond of any of the component setups throughout the range, so basically going to strip it sell of the parts, put on the custom revelation and my own choice of components.

yeah i just bought theRM element today, geometry works with 100m as well as 120m (front only) 100m rear. Comes with a turnkey custom revelation 120/100 at the flick of a switch.

Without pics it never happened :whistling:

lol caerus only ordered the bike today, will only have it on Friday, and then starts the upgrade process as money rolls in, at the moment looking at which wheelset to buy.

Bought the 930, im not fond of any of the component setups throughout the range, so basically going to strip it sell of the parts, put on the custom revelation and my own choice of components.

Why didn't you get it built up with the parts you wanted at the shop?