Life is Good!!

Caerus

Had the most awesome birthday(35) today in years :thumbup: , getting older has certainly not slowed me down. It started with an awesome 45km ride this morning on my birthday pressie to myself, followed by a great braai with a few beers, good friends and family, swimming in the pool, kids running around as I used to do at my folks place, brought back so many good memories of me being a kid.

Then to top it all of my football team smashed our biggest rivals 5-2. Come on the Arsenal. It would have been the perfect birthday if the wife had been here to share it all.

Life is good :clap:

post-13006-0-10957500-1330275608.jpg post-13006-0-08556100-1330275871.jpg post-13006-0-97162000-1330275891.jpg post-13006-0-47082300-1330275893.jpg

post-13006-0-44163200-1330275888.jpg

Edited by Caerus

Thanks all :thumbup:

The bike rides like a dream, was riding it like I was my Trance and it was just so fast , just didn't hit the jumps too hard, but otherwise and it was taking all the punishment I got throw at it, climbs like a monkey and is so responsive certainly money well spent for me, can't believe its taken me this long to get a carbon bike :lol:

I will say riding a hardtail after being on a dual suspension does give for a slightly harder ride and certailnly makes you more aware in taking the right line instead of being bit lazy, but boy was I loving every minute of it and can see the Trance getting a tad jealous :rolleyes:

Happy birthday. Bestway to celebrate it going for a ride .(If the wife is not at home)

Still many years ahead RIDING welcome to the old mans club.

Happy birthday. Bestway to celebrate it going for a ride .(If the wife is not at home)

Still many years ahead RIDING welcome to the old mans club.

What!! Am I in a new catagory now? Phew, just checked, still another 4 years till that happens.

Edited by Caerus