Which Pill helps with Cramping?

kandui

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait wait! What kind of cramping are you talking about?

Cos these may be able to help

http://www.baronepharmacy.com.au/images/nurofen_period_12.jpg

The Bulls have found that those prevent Wynand Olivier from cramping during games.....

All these pills are placebo's

I gotta agree with you here.

If there was a product that actually worked then there would only be a few varieties of it on the market.

Since nothing works there are thousands of totally different products claiming to do so.

Just train more and drink (tap) water.

I gotta agree with you here.

If there was a product that actually worked then there would only be a few varieties of it on the market.

Since nothing works there are thousands of totally different products claiming to do so.

Just train more and drink (tap) water.

I gave some Cramp Ease to my mom as she has bad circulation and often gets cramp, it works for her. I've since had to buy her a pack. Some times that placebo effect can work wonders.

Edited by Caerus

The only 2 pills which are working for me are the "More Training" and "Work within your limits" pills ... ;)

Tried everything, root cause for me has been pushing way harder in races than the level I was training at. Upping my training and being more realistic about the pace I can sustain in a ride has cured the cramps. During the Wellington ride on Saturday I forgot the latter, pushed too hard, and cramped just before Botmasklook. By backing off I managed to recover my legs and do the rest of the ride without a hint of cramping. Have never managed that before.

If you are cramping - rule out training and over exertion first. Once you're sure those can't be the cause, then worry about electrolyte balance etc

The only pill that really works the best is a black pill with white stripes, aka the road.

:clap: :clap: quality!

I have not ever cramped during cold or rainy races..... so in my opinion it has to do with the heat + dehydration in some way.....

Or the famous HTFU pill.......... But that works for everything.......

I wonder what % of hub posts could be answered with a standard HTFU response .... ;)

They used to hand out these chinese sprays at running races. 1 in a white bottle, another in a red bottle. The spray is called - Yunnan Balyao

The name is Yunnan Baiyao. Used it at a running race when I cramped - all I could say was WOW! That stuff works. And it has the most interesting story behind it too... http://www.yunnan.co.za/cat2.php?catID=3

Die beste tegniek is om die rennie soos `n setpil te gebruik.

Die probleem is dan kou hy nie so lekker nie.. :huh:

LMAO at some of the comments, the guy is finishing multi day events but he must train more. Obviously some did not read the article about cramps. The pills replace calcium, magnesium and other minerals that are key in the electrolyte the muscle needs to communicate with the brain.

Cramp block works u can try it.

I assume the other training tools are in place i.e. stretching, training at the right intensity… etc.