In celebration of 29er day

nathrix

I see this thread's gonna turn nasty soon :) Yes and those closet cases pretending only to love their little 26 inches should come out and admit how much they ❤ the 29ers

If you have the money to get the bike to a decent spec & weight then by all means have a 29er, they do make sense. For those that do not have the funds to pay R25K +++ to have a decent speced bike, a 26" makes sense then. I've just spent R11k and I'm now riding a brand new 10.5kg Carbon bike. Then when I get my 650B wheelset built it would have cost me just R14K. Maybe extending to R16K when I get a new brakeset, thats not needed for a while though.

Plus I can have two bikes to just one really expensive one. Happy Days :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame don't u just feel for the boys with 26ers they can't even allow us to enjoy our day which happens every 4 years. Its like their small wheels are representative of their manhood always feeling the need to compensate..shame shame ;-)

To my fellow 29ers enjoy ur day .

Shame don't u just feel for the boys with 26ers they can't even allow us to enjoy our day which happens every 4 years. Its like their small wheels are representative of their manhood always feeling the need to compensate..shame shame ;-)

To my fellow 29ers enjoy ur day .

So by compensating, we're going with the smaller wheels... Raaaight.

If you have the money to get the bike to a decent spec & weight then by all means have a 29er, they do make sense. For those that do not have the funds to pay R25K +++ to have a decent speced bike, a 26" makes sense then. I've just spent R11k and I'm now riding a brand new 10.5kg Carbon bike. Then when I get my 650B (little) wheelset built it would have cost me just R14K. (and also have much mud clearance issues)Maybe extending to R16K when I get a new brakeset, thats not needed for a while though.

Plus I can have two bikes to just one really expensive one. Happy Days :)

There, all fixed and sorted.

There, all fixed and sorted.

No issues with clearance or mud :rolleyes: Unless my wheels are gonna be caked in 10mm of mud.

Enjoy you day you circus freaks :whistling:

Is is permissible to purchase a 29'er without Board (wife) approval on 29th Feb? Seems to make sense to me

Perfectly. 29th Feb only happens a quarter of the time, which means that anything bought today automatically becomes 1/4 of the price...

EDIT: Applies to all cycling goods. Not just Naai-ners

Edited by cptmayhem

No issues with clearance or mud :rolleyes: Unless my wheels are gonna be caked in 10mm of mud.

Enjoy you day you circus freaks :whistling:

Clearance and mud clearance are not the same.

Have a great day midhweel clowns.

At least they know they are Bulls...... which float will you be on??????

They should add the letters "ocks" after Bull , as this is what happened after they got them pink jerseys…

post-1604-0-36112500-1330498013.jpg

Which float will I be on? Whichever one floats your boat, babes :wub:

They should add the letters "ocks" after Bull , as this is what happened after they got them pink jerseys…

Now why did you have to do that, Tumbles? Mine just retreated for fear of reprisal...

On the float with the Village Idiots People, sorry my bad. :whistling:

Isn't today the day when the ladies get all excited because it's their day to choose? My conclusion therefore is that everybody getting excited about today must be a lady or a guy who hasn't been on a decent/recent date. :whistling:

Guest Omega Man

I'm actually disturbed that you know the web addresses for those events...

I don't. I did a google search.