In celebration of 29er day

nathrix

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gizelle during a playful game of Hide and Seek on the Helderberg MTB trail on the way to work

post-3611-0-51978900-1330503558.jpg

Rigid... Singlespeed...

man, if you guys didn't waste so much money on big wheels you could have gears and suspension.

Rigid... Singlespeed...

man, if you guys didn't waste so much money on big wheels you could have gears and suspension.

heh heh got a bike at home with enough suspension for all of the rest of them put together....somehow the SS comes out to play more often...can't explain it. That said when I fitted a suspension fork and a set of Monkey bars to the On-One it really transformed it to a serious singletrack fun machine.

Edited by XTC1

Rigid... Singlespeed...

Stop Whining. If I want all that I would get one of these http://www.ktm.com/uploads/tx_ktmproduct/350_SX_F_90_Grad_01.jpg

She is sitting behind my desk now!

haha, so that's you. i think i rode into town with you this morning... nice bike!

haha, so that's you. i think i rode into town with you this morning... nice bike!

Thanks ... but what were you riding as I cycled with three guys this morning at different sections of the lane.

Thanks ... but what were you riding as I cycled with three guys this morning at different sections of the lane.

most probably the last dude. ..in the bogo GT. ...you turned off at the quarter.

Here's mine. I did post this in my build thread, but I believe it also belongs here. Please ignore the 24 inch SS lying next to it and the poor picture.

post-1186-0-44281500-1329810028.jpg

Yo!

Nice set of wheels. The bike too. Where you guys getting the Loaded rims from? I see Flippa's Kona is also rocking a pair.

Here's mine. I did post this in my build thread, but I believe it also belongs here. Please ignore the 24 inch SS lying next to it and the poor picture.

post-1186-0-44281500-1329810028.jpg

Your Uni looks about as used as mine. No, more used. Have you cracked riding it yet?

Your Uni looks about as used as mine. No, more used. Have you cracked riding it yet?

Define "cracked"? I can get up, whilst leaning on my bakkie and ride about 7 metres along my driveway. So far turning and freemounting is eluding me. Then again, I only get on it very occasionally. :cursing: