Tokai Access

(Deon)

To be precise. You can buy your Activity Card here too:

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000215 EndHTML:0000010257 StartFragment:0000002907 EndFragment:0000010221 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/admin/Desktop/CAPE%20TOWN%20TOURISM%20SALES%20SITES%20FOR%20THE%20TMNP.docx

CAPE TOWN TOURISM SALES SITES FOR THE TMNP ‘MY GREEN CARD’ & ‘MY ACTIVITY PERMIT’

CITY CENTRE

Pinnacle Building, Cnr Burg & Castle Streets

t: +27 (0)21 487 6800 • f: +27 (0)21 487 6859

<a href="mailto:central@capetown.travel">central@capetown.travel

MUIZENBERG

The Pavilion, Beach Road

t: +27 (0)21 787 9140 • f: +27 (0)21 787 9150

muizenberg@capetown.travel

HOUT BAY

4 Andrews Road

t: +27 (0)21 791 8380 • f: +27 (0)21 791 8399

houtbay@capetown.travel

KIRSTENBOSCH

Gate 2, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden

t: +27 (0)21 762 0687 • f: +27(0)21 761 4223

kirstenbosch@capetown.travel

SIMON’S TOWN

111 St George’s Street

t: +27 (0)21 786 8440 • f: +27 (0)21 786 8459

simonstown@capetown.travel

WILLOWBRIDGE

Willowbridge Lifestyle Centre

39 Carl Cronjè Road, Tygervalley

t: +27 (0)21 915 4080 • f: +27 (0)21 915 4099

willowbridge@capetown.travel

BLAAUWBERG

1 Marine Drive, Table View

t: +27 (0)21 521 1080 • f: +27 (0)21 521 1099

blaauwberg@capetown.travel

CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Visitor Information Kiosk

t: +27 (0)21 934 1949

airport@capetown.travel

SOMERSET WEST

Southey’s Vines, 186 Main Road

t: +27 (0)21 840 1400 • f: +27 (0)21 840 1410

somersetwest@capetown.travel

thanks. one right on my doorstep.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest be useless to buy a card for myself I go cycling waay too early (or and running) Do trial runs 4 in the mornings and really nobody there to check for cards? but my brother does single track and we both spent time fixing tracks before.. so i'm also giving something back.. except when I came down and went over that last bump too fast the mountain took something out of me

To be honest be useless to buy a card for myself I go cycling waay too early (or and running) Do trial runs 4 in the mornings and really nobody there to check for cards? but my brother does single track and we both spent time fixing tracks before.. so i'm also giving something back.. except when I came down and went over that last bump too fast the mountain took something out of me

so you'll only pay if there's a chance of being bust?

so you'll only pay if there's a chance of being bust?

I don't mind paying but as for the guy at the gate starting at x-am, I am up at 4am running/cycling already.. mean i'd pay on my way out if I had to..

Edited by greenlight

I understand this practice, used to do it myself years ago. But I must warn you that monitors are being trained to carry out spot checks. People in the park before opening time are easy targets as this reason is common knowledge. I'd suggest getting a card regardless and stay in the clear. Besides, your money will go to something good like the rhino anti poaching fund. That is a priority for SanParks.

I miss the early mornings but I think the kids have taken that early morning spark out of me. I just roll back over and hope the alarm fades away in my dream.

I don't mind paying but as for the guy at the gate starting at x-am, I am up at 4am running/cycling already.. mean i'd pay on my way out if I had to..

Edited by Pain or Shine

I miss the early mornings but I think the kids have taken that early morning spark out of me. I just roll back over and hope the alarm fades away in my dream.

Liar liar pants on fire, you've always battled to get up early, but not as badly as Beatbox.

REPORT!

I take offense to that. I'm not ALWAYS late, am I?

Ah ha, you've only known me for as long as I have had an energy sapper. I really was an early morning guy. Either surfing, skiing or coming home from a party.

Edited by Pain or Shine

Liar liar pants on fire, you've always battled to get up early, but not as badly as Beatbox.

What? I hear my name! You're right 'tho, those early mornings suck!

What? I hear my name! You're right 'tho, those early mornings suck!

Ha ha, speaking of which, I can only ride after 10 on Sunday. Promise it is not because of sleep commitments.

:(

Ha ha, speaking of which, I can only ride after 10 on Sunday. Promise it is not because of sleep commitments.

:(

Cool, will keep a lookout for you.