MTB World Cup Live

kosmonooit

With the demise of Freecaster at World Cups this year, it seemed all was lost for streaming video however Bikeradar retweeting this news, lets hope its true. Nothing on the Red Bull web site as yet.

"The snake is out of the snake-hole! Red Bull will be showing all the World Cups live on Red Bull.tv in 2012"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so, the missus is up here next weekend and I may not make it. Still not sure how I'm going to explain that on Sunday we are going to watch the MTB World Cup :unsure:

I hope so, the missus is up here next weekend and I may not make it. Still not sure how I'm going to explain that on Sunday we are going to watch the MTB World Cup :unsure:

Simple ... tell her when you get there

Luckily I don't have to worry about it being broadcast as I will be there watching it live. :D

Simple ... tell her when you get there

She moaned the last time I took her, cause she had to walk so far up & down the hill. :( Gonna have to play this one really well :rolleyes:

And guess who's back!

Rob Warner ‏ @robwarner970

"Sorry couldn't say before but I'm really pleased to say I am lucky enough to be commentating on the world cup again!! BA BOOM!"

She moaned the last time I took her, cause she had to walk so far up & down the hill. :( Gonna have to play this one really well :rolleyes:

I left my girlfriend at the bottom of the hill :P

I left my girlfriend at the bottom of the hill :P

Phew, I get to go, If only for the Sunday. I told her she can bring a friend. I can't wait, its going to be a cracking weekend. :thumbup:

first off.....you have to go on the saturday to watch the XC, and secondly:

1. Attach deck chair to self

2. Attach cooler box to self

3. Attach wife friend to wife self

4. Find suitable flat shady spot and deploy wife, friend and deck chair

5. deploy self to course and dont forget the cooler box

Edited by Stretch

first off.....you have to go on the saturday to watch the XC, and secondly:

1. Attach deck chair to self

2. Attach cooler box to self

3. Attach wife friend to wife self

4. Find suitable flat shady spot and deploy wife, friend and deck chair

5. deploy self to course and dont forget the cooler box

A coolerbox that has offroad wheels for such occasions, for the beach or down to the river in the Berg. Me thinks I need to design this. I've already got to go for breakfast at the beach on Sunday as a compromise, Saturday is not gonna happen, doh.

And guess who's back!

Rob Warner ‏ @robwarner970

"Sorry couldn't say before but I'm really pleased to say I am lucky enough to be commentating on the world cup again!! BA BOOM!"

watching live and listening to mr warner streaming from your phone - now there would be a winner. I just wish they would broadcast his commentary over the loudspeaker....that said....some people may take offence

A coolerbox that has offroad wheels for such occasions, for the beach or down to the river in the Berg. Me thinks I need to design this. I've already got to go for breakfast at the beach on Sunday as a compromise, Saturday is not gonna happen, doh.

Don't feel bad. My mate tried to get his wife a ticket to the Topgear Festival this year as their first year anniversary present (on the 16th June as it so happens) but she wasn't having any of it even after he tried to explain that the traditional gift for the first year anniversary was paper...

Sunday breakfast at 6am. Smoothies are usually quick and then a quick 45 minute drive to PMB. You should be there for early morning practice!

tried to explain that the traditional gift for the first year anniversary was paper...

<offtopic> My friggin parents decided to give us a friggin tv friggin license as out paper gift. 14 yrs later and we still paying the friggin thing</offtopic>