Baby sitter wanted!!! Now!!

BrokeSpoke

School holiday's should be banned!!!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. School holiday's should be banned!!!

• No : It's great having the kids at home to wreck havoc!!
    • Yes ; All kids should be forced to stay in bording schools!
    • I don't know : I'm out on my bike all day

Love that about the Hub, get a soloution to any problem including the occasional cycle one. LOL

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, eish...Mampara, i remember those phodies! yeouch. Did you get all that mess cleaned up again?

and broke spoke - that's lovely! some of us did it on the walls, some on the kitchen table...it's the start of a great little artist in the making!Wink

Is the bike next to the couch for sale?

Couch Yes, now has brand new customised red paint crayon work, limited edition signature. . . Bike No

THOSE WET-WIPE BABY-BUM WIPES GET CRAYON OFF ANYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IN THEM' date=' BUT THEY WORK! CAN'T BE TOO HARSH COS THEY ARE USED ON SOFT LITTLE BUMS! GOOD LUCK![/quote']

Thanks Pickles : I was battling with the Vim, Hanyandy, Bleech and Elbow grease.  But the Bum wipes , just glides across. I don't know whats in them, but it's way more than "moisturising cream"  . . . SCARY!!

You rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i've been using it on my two girls for yearsDeadDeadDead

Conduct and ethics on the Hub:

Rule #315 : When posting a picture of a couch on the Hub, said couch must be accompanied by a bicycle

Pleased to be of assistance Brokespoke! I have an ankle-biter of my own...as you might have gathered! I also use the wipes to clean indigo (from denim jeans) and other grime off the leather seats in my car!

Very good for Rookie Tattoos as well!!LOL

Thats what they invented PLAYSTATION for!!! My littlin just wants to swim all day...but those wet wipe things are excellent for anything!!! And they taste nice too!!

Thats what they invented PLAYSTATION for!!! My littlin just wants to swim all day...but those wet wipe things are excellent for anything!!! And they taste nice too!!

Tell all ..........

My son and his cousin at the age of 5 decided they needed to cut each others hair!!!! Enough saidThumbs%20Up

Het nou net die stoutgatjies vir die res van die mense hier gewys...hul het omtrent gelag!!!! Gelukkig was ek nie SO stout nie,ek't net die verf op die vloer uit gegooiEmbarrassed (it was an accident though...or as far as I can recall.....)Ermm

Fire2008-01-03 13:33:12

My son and his cousin at the age of 5 decided they needed to cut each others hair!!!! Enough saidThumbs%20Up

ooh...me too - i restyled my and my sister's hair. Cut off a big chunk of our hair just above our foreheadBig%20smile

My son and his cousin at the age of 5 decided they needed to cut each others hair!!!! Enough saidsmileys/smiley20.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Thumbs%20Up" />

Umm, Skye...you dont have to be 5 to screw that up!!

My EX girlfriend once asked me to cut a straight line across the bottom of her very long hair (why only god knows?!) and she ended up with a 'bob'...

So go easy on the little guys...

And I've sampled the taste of those wet wipes, not by choice!!