Cape Epic Stage 4: 103km, 2 600m climbing

Tumbleweed

I thought it was poor form. Definately seems cheesed at them.

I dont know why he is cheesed off if they didnt pull in the front like he said then I think it was the decent thing to do was not to sprint. I would have been more pissed off if I did all the work in the front and then they sprinted past me at the end.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think of Burry comments last night that 360life just sit in the pack and never attack, is he cheesed off because they did not want to sprint at yesterdays finish

Wow was that in the highlights package on SS6 at 22:00. Thanks goodness I PVR'd it. What really tickles me is why they are worried about 360Life attacking or not...with their lead does 360Life still pose a threat barring a disaster...

Maybe a bit of fallout from the jersey query?

Tumbleweed, what was the jersey query about? I missed that.

One could see after yesterdays finish they (360L and 36One) didn't have much to say too each other.

I thought it was poor form. Definately seems cheesed at them.

360Life has their own strategy and plans obviously. What purpose would it serve if they attack whenever Burry expects them to? Duh....I think Burry (although a super mountain biker) needs a bit of PR training or an agent that checks statements and comments from the man before being made public.

Anyways, back to stage 4....the more 360Life is cheesed off, the better they ride, so watch out for them today!

or can it e because suddenly the whole of SA supports Kevcat and King George...

I would prefer to think that Burry is not petty. Maybe he had a valid point. The break suited both teams, and both should've worked. It's hard to say whether or not 360life did or didn't work without live footage.

Ok, so before things get hectic, has anyone been able to figure out the connection between 36One and 360Life yet? :whistling: ;)

Tumbleweed, what was the jersey query about? I missed that.

One could see after yesterdays finish they (360L and 36One) didn't have much to say too each other.

There was a twitter tiff after one of the races about the design of Burry's champs jersey. He thought he was going to be DQed over the jersey following a query about it. Appeared to be some miscommunication and misunderstanding.

There was a twitter tiff after one of the races about the design of Burry's champs jersey. He thought he was going to be DQed over the jersey following a query about it. Appeared to be some miscommunication and misunderstanding.

Thank you.

"Main field rolls along dusty roads. Morning light paints a picture with plumes billowing behind pack. 1st climb approaches"

Lets see if anyone makes a move.

From what I gathered the question was put to Burry why they didn't give KE and DG the win. The reply was simply that they didn't do the pulls like the other teams did earlier. We all moan about wheelsuckers here on thehub, and when they get put in their place in the sprint we all shout foul.

Maybe Burry should bring out a movie... Call it "An Olympic Tale" or something to that effect. Maybe a few Saffas would decide to support a former World Champion.

Seems to have worked for 360Life. :whistling:

Today is KE and DG's day. Big push up the first climb and crack on.

It seems that everyone is together over the first climb. No attacks yet...