[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #1 Tyger Valley

Tim_Fair

Well done Tim! Hats off to the route planning. Last year the 70 and 40 joined in a piece of single track which caused some congestion. I see this year the route is in the opposite direction than last year. This means the 70 and 40 meet at a point where there is very little single track left in the race. This will definitely ease the congestion and provide room for riders to pass! Cant wait!

Thanks :thumbup: Tricky with only one road out and one road back...so the nasty steep climb is in the beginning this year - should split the field nicely though! :whistling:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously….why does the 40km only start at 9? Is this going to be the trend for the rest of the series?

Just upgrade to the 70km and start nice and early... :whistling:

Just upgrade to the 70km and start nice and early... :whistling:

snap

I think its probably got to do with the congestion, if it is...well done tim!

snap

I think its probably got to do with the congestion, if it is...well done tim!

Well it is only a good idea if the 10 and 20km does not share any of the 40km route. Otherwise good luck!!!

The new start time for 40 is going to be interresting... Hope it works out well..

Haven’t received an e-mail with my registration and batch seeding detail yet, although all my friends already received theirs? Any idea where I can check that? Luckily I did received an confirmation mail for my entry weeks ago!

Wed 30 May

10h00 - 16h00 - FPC Cycles, Paulshoff, JHB - Substitutions available

Thur 31 May

10h00 - 16h00 - Epic Bike Shop, Centurion - Substitutions available

Fri 01 June

10h30 - 16h00 - FPC Full Performance Cycles, Gift Acres, PTA - Substitutions available!

Sat 02 June

05h30 - 08h00 - Tyger Valley College, Pta East - No Substitutions!

Was pretty cold last year and in all liklihood going to be cold on Saturday as well. I for one am not complaining even though it means finnishing later. :D

+1

Tim

What is the distance now 65 as on your profile 70 as advertised or 75 as at FPC on the window.