[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

:oops:

599581_10151276277762519_462050181_n.jpg

I think this rider did get hurt really bad. I started in the batch before him and punctured a couple of km in. After fixing the puncture I went past him whilst he was walking holding his shoulder and someone pushing his bike back to WP 1. Maybe the collarbone?

Hope he is OK

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Andre 77 if that ever happens again, just take the old bit of pipe out and sitck in the bit with the saddle. May be low but at least you can get to the end. Better than walking thats for sure.

Did the 70km crashed twice like rookie which resulted in a broken handlebar. Seems the ground is harder than FSA nano light bars :mellow:

I really feel sorry for the 20 and 10km guys and i suppose later the 40km guys. I got passed by the leading 40km guys quite near the end, which means I had been passing huge amounts of 20 and 10km guys. I think the faster 70km guys forget what it was like to start riding. These shorter distance guys are "A" racing between each other and B"B are mostly really buggered. The amount of 70km guys shouting at them was sad. I managed to weave in and out and pass them without loosing speed and without even having to shout track etc. No need to shout at guys.

Also 3 guys were throwing handbags at each other at a river crossing cause one may have tried to cross before the other :thumbdown: They must have been racing for like 80th position ha ha

Almost finished building my SS bike looks like a lot of fun :eek:

Also 3 guys were throwing handbags at each other at a river crossing cause one may have tried to cross before the other :thumbdown: :eek:

HAHAHAHA, well described :)

see there is still a time of 1.11 in the 40 km, according to sa seeding his race index is 76 ??? serious turbo juice?

Yes, and that is the 5th version of the results. But there are other errors in the top 10 positions in the 40km as well, but I have given up now...

I had an awesome 40km race as well. At the point where we met up with the 77km riders, they made me realise that I'm not yet ready for a 75km ride, those guys are quick. The burnt single-track section was one of the best parts me, luckily I wasn't stuck behind any slow riders (not that I'm really fast).

Very well organised event love how the town of Cullinan became a part of the the event, atmosphere was awesome.

Also, the guys at the Powersol tent are really cool, the guy remembered my name from the Trailseeker 1. Just walked up to the tent and he was like, " Hey, Howzit <name>, how was the race?"

Thanks very much for your compliment, we strive to remember all 5000 Nissan Trailseeker riders, sometime harder than you`d realise. Great to be involved and thanks for the support check you at the next one. Follow us on Twitter and "Like" our Powasol page of FB, if you`d like to become an ambassador simply email us order@powasol.co.za we`ll let you know what the advantages are. Thanks again

Yes, and that is the 5th version of the results. But there are other errors in the top 10 positions in the 40km as well, but I have given up now...

so who did win it? is it the 1.30 time?

Just so everyone is aware we do not use High Pressure machines, our machines are the latest equipment from STIHL, we`ve regulated our machines to 4bar which is +/- 1.5Bar stronger than your tap at home. If you`ve seen us wash you will notice we do not spray directly on the BB and other expensive movable joints. Our product is Phosphate free and environmentally friendly. Thanks for supporting us if you have already if not Tweet us @powasol and we will send you a free bike wash voucher for the next TrailSeeker event. "Keep it Clean"

Thanks very much for your compliment, we strive to remember all 5000 Nissan Trailseeker riders, sometime harder than you`d realise. Great to be involved and thanks for the support check you at the next one. Follow us on Twitter and "Like" our Powasol page of FB, if you`d like to become an ambassador simply email us order@powasol.co.za we`ll let you know what the advantages are. Thanks again

:thumbup:

That was not my experience with the trialseeker 1 when my bike was washed. I had to replace my cadence sensor. I was getting a reading of 31km speed when I was standing still. Will never trust to get my bike washed by Powasol again

There was a guy walking around asking if he could clean our bikes at the finish line - not sure where he came from - no ways would we just hand over our bikes to some random dude - perhaps if he was legit give him some sort of uniform or identification ??

That was not my experience with the trialseeker 1 when my bike was washed. I had to replace my cadence sensor. I was getting a reading of 31km speed when I was standing still. Will never trust to get my bike washed by Powasol again

Sorry about this but we do tell every rider to remove there watches for the exact reason. It is not our jobs to remove your equipment because then we get blamed for steeling or misplacing items. I`m terribly sorry for your loss and I sure by replacing the battery everything would have been ok.

There was a guy walking around asking if he could clean our bikes at the finish line - not sure where he came from - no ways would we just hand over our bikes to some random dude - perhaps if he was legit give him some sort of uniform or identification ??

Thanks for the heads up. I`m not sure if you noticed but Lucky was wearing a Orange STIHL shirt whom are one of our partners. We will make sure he is properly dressed next time. Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry about this but we do tell every rider to remove there watches for the exact reason. It is not our jobs to remove your equipment because then we get blamed for steeling or misplacing items. I`m terribly sorry for your loss and I sure by replacing the battery everything would have been ok.

<_<

I did remove my garmin edge but to remove the cadence/speed sensor is not practical as it is secured with cable tie.

I did remove my garmin edge but to remove the cadence/speed sensor is not practical as it is secured with cable tie.