[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These "little" guys will be manning the African Horseback water point at the upcoming Nissan TrailSeeker #2 Diamond Rush.

:clap: I may very well forget about the race and play with these guys

The Advendurance website entry method still doesn't work? I had to go to Eventry again.

I've entered the 70km now, but I didn't get any early bird discount, surely this should still apply for the whole day?

eeeeee-yoh-yoh-yoh eish. hilly indeed :)

Hey? Last year the marathon was very flat. What few climbs there were, were very take. Can't see it being any different this year.

Hey guys,

We have reached 2000 entries for NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush. With only 500 entries left and 16 days until online entries close...ENTER NOW!!! http://advendurance....es/trailseeker2

I have tried to enter and pay. I hope that Pieter sorts out our entries before the limit is reached. If not then I am going to be an unhappy camper

Hey Guys,

If you are looking to make a weekend of the Diamond Rush race, Horseback Africa is offering a great accommodation special.

If you submit your race reference number when booking, you will get a 25% discount.

The lodge is only a 20min drive from Cullinan and the Marathon route actually passes right in front of the lodge.

They offer a variety of exciting activities such as Lion Walks, Horseback Safaris, Archery and bird watching.

For more info, contact Colin or Theony:

012 735 9909

082 789 9002

horsebackafrica@colin.co.za

550559_10150904385725969_152461388_n.jpg

283742_10150904384420969_1547853951_n.jpg

543295_10150904383560969_1735337588_n.jpg

I entered and paid for my race this morning, Money went off my account, site said I would receive a email, but I haven't received anything yet and if i check my entries on the website it still says payment pending. Please help

I entered and paid for my race this morning, Money went off my account, site said I would receive a email, but I haven't received anything yet and if i check my entries on the website it still says payment pending. Please help

Do you use Gmail? Check your spam... I found my race entries etc there for the first one.

I am still waiting for my confirmation, I processed my entry on 21 June. Strange thing is that the other person I entered during the entry process apparently received a few confirmation emails but I got nothing.

I am still waiting for my confirmation, I processed my entry on 21 June. Strange thing is that the other person I entered during the entry process apparently received a few confirmation emails but I got nothing.

Aaaaah shite, there is mine too... :oops:

I checked the junk-mail not spam... sorry my bad.

Edited by Clay