They are among us...

Trackside

Yes I also liked to believe in friendly helpful mountain bikers. At least until the Parys Island Dirtmax on Saturday. Some criminal decided he'll help himself to my wheels at the bike wash. I cannot believe that someone is riding on my wheels today thinking what he did was right.

For the record the wheels are built with Hope pro 2 hubs, ZTR rims, Kenda rear tyre, Racing Ralph front tyre. The casette is a SRAM with a green body.

Come on give it back man, it's not yours!!!

One would like to think that it is like minded people doing this wonderful sport with us. Things like this i just cannot understand. Hope you get your wheels back or the bastard has a fatal crash riding them!

..........at the bike wash..........

Have you seen how they wash bikes with those high pressure hoses? That's criminal too! :thumbdown:

Hope you get them back and that it was only a mix-up. Otherwise I hope the front wheel pretzel on a steep downhill next to a cliff.

Very sad to hear about that. I hope you can get it back, catch the thief, and expose him to all of us.

That's a really dodge bike wash. Did they ahve a sign up saying pls wait for your bike, we cant watch it etc etc?

btw: that wheel build sounds really good! No wonder!

Almost unbelievable but believable in this day and age. U must be pissed off!! I'm pissed off just reading about it. A person works so hard to get something the honest way then u get some undeserved asshole doing that. Sorry to hear, lets hope he falls and his handle bar impales him.