Dont blow your snot on other riders!!!

Jakes9.9

Seeing that common sense seems to have died out, we should have an unwritten rule about this. I move out the "bondel", and even lean down so the following car/s, motorbikes, etc have less chance of being sprayed.

Sorry, I never could grasp the idea of a snot lappie in my pocket, eeeuuuu.

+1 , i simply wait for the road to be clear in both direction and move out of the bunch to the oppisite side , clear out and move back in .

simply cant sniff it down or carry a "snotlap"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blowing your nose without using a tissue or something, spraying it all over, is possibly the most disgusting thing any one person can do!

it would be really frowned upon if you did it say, in a restaurant or in church, yet it is deemed acceptable if you are sitting on a bicycle?

riding a bike doesn't exempt you from etiquette, basic manners, and having personal hygiene.

if you did this in such a manner that it sprayed all over me or my wife, i would shoot you in the face!

blowing your nose without using a tissue or something, spraying it all over, is possibly the most disgusting thing any one person can do!

it would be really frowned upon if you did it say, in a restaurant or in church, yet it is deemed acceptable if you are sitting on a bicycle?

riding a bike doesn't exempt you from etiquette, basic manners, and having personal hygiene.

if you did this in such a manner that it sprayed all over me or my wife, i would shoot you in the face!

:w00t: this is the funniest ever! Imagine in any sport (e.g. rugby but also cycling): "Tsk tsk, hold on gents. I have a slight runny noise and wouldn't like to get it on you. Would you be so kind to wait for me while I blow my noise? And would you perhaps have a tissue handy? Thanks, chap! On we go..."

:w00t: this is the funniest ever! Imagine in any sport (e.g. rugby but also cycling): "Tsk tsk, hold on gents. I have a slight runny noise and wouldn't like to get it on you. Would you be so kind to wait for me while I blow my noise? And would you perhaps have a tissue handy? Thanks, chap! On we go..."

no one cares whether you have a runny nose, keep your bodily fluids inside your body. instead of evacuating it at mach 5, spare us and swallow it because the rest of us dont want it spraying all over the place!

i've honestly never found myself in a sport situation where i needed to explode the contents of my nose to the outside world. it is a dirty habit that exhibits poor self control and zero respect towards those around you. it's right up there with peeing in public and picking your nose.

Edited by sadamhussein

i honestly dont care if you have a runny nose, keep your bodily fluids inside your body. you dont have to evacuate it at mach 5 - swallow it. the rest of us dont want it spraying all over the place!

Dude, I hope you keep your "bodily fluids" to yourself since I think the world would be better off without your kids!

Why the agro? Take it easssyyy...

i've honestly never found myself in a sport situation where i needed to explode the contents of my nose to the outside world. it is a dirty habit that exhibits poor self control and zero respect towards around you.

You've honestly never exerted yourself in a sport then.

Enjoy the tiddlywinks, champ.

Dude, I hope you keep your "bodily fluids" to yourself since I think the world would be better off without your kids!

Why the agro? Take it easssyyy...

Don't stoop to his level.

Leave that to me.

I fully agree. It is just bad manners. Says alot about the person.

I fully agree. It is just bad manners. Says alot about the person.

According to you and Iraqi, are we allowed to spit?

Don't stoop to his level.

Leave that to me.

Well, maybe a slight bend at the hips...

Well, maybe a slight bend at the hips...

Ok, fair enough. I'm just going outside to spit, p!ss, and blow my nose.

Edited by TNT1

Ok, fair enough. I'm just going outside to spit, p!ss, and blow my nose.

Apparently it's worse form to spit in a urinal...

If you snotted in singapore you would be castrated (or something like that)

Its a gross habit, use a tissue.

I suffer from chronic Rhinitus and before i go riding, i use a decongestant spray.

Miff okes.

So why do you have to point out that they were "roadies" in your first post?

So Forum Manager that I could see how people like you react