PYGA - OneTen29 & Zero29

Cav'

*Flame suit on*

I am dissapionted with the direction they went in - regarding the shock design on the OneTen29.

I just dont like the way it looks! I by far prefer what they did with the Zula - less hassle, more control.

Spez, Salsa, Fisher ect all went the other way - wish PYGA did the same!

Its kind of like a Mazda - it rides great - just does not look the part.

Spearfish gets my Vote - come on Xmas!!!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Flame suit on*

I am dissapionted with the direction they went in - regarding the shock design on the OneTen29.

I just dont like the way it looks! I by far prefer what they did with the Zula - less hassle, more control.

Spez, Salsa, Fisher ect all went the other way - wish PYGA did the same!

Its kind of like a Mazda - it rides great - just does not look the part.

Spearfish gets my Vote - come on Xmas!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*Flame suit on* I am dissapionted with the direction they went in - regarding the shock design on the OneTen29. I just dont like the way it looks! I by far prefer what they did with the Zula - less hassle, more control. Spez, Salsa, Fisher ect all went the other way - wish PYGA did the same! Its kind of like a Mazda - it rides great - just does not look the part. Spearfish gets my Vote - come on Xmas!!!!

The zula is a single pivot, which is why its such a **** bike at the top end of its travel. This is a single pivot with a linkage to ramp it up near the top, who knows if it works, but it certainly did on the makulu. I think I know which of the bikes you mention above are the mazdas :-P

I read on another topic that the OneTen is designed for a 120mm fork. Will fitting a 100mm Reba or a 110 Lefy really make that big a difference?

I read on another topic that the OneTen is designed for a 120mm fork. Will fitting a 100mm Reba or a 110 Lefy really make that big a difference?

I believe so.It is designed as a trail bike and it has 120 travel at the back as well

$1850 on the site

Thats it

Prob sell here for about 18K.Its just a pumped up 26"Super Light

The secret of the bike is in that rear end

I can say without even trying it that it will out perform the Salsa