lego

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lego fair on at Hyde Park this weekend, going tomorrow hopefully snag a few bits... 

Pop me a whatsapp if its any good please, may take the kids through.

Thats freaking cool! I wants some!

You have to snap them up while you can! Almost as soon as a new series hits the shelves at Lilliputs, they're gone!

They're very cool! Got some peeps into the office into them too! 

There is a lego fair on at Hyde Park this weekend, going tomorrow hopefully snag a few bits... 

I hate you! Stuck at work.....or maybe I can say that I will "cover" the event!"   :devil:

You have to snap them up while you can! Almost as soon as a new series hits the shelves at Lilliputs, they're gone!

They're very cool! Got some peeps into the office into them too!

I hate you! Stuck at work.....or maybe I can say that I will "cover" the event!" :devil:

It's on till the 4th of April. So there's still time.

It's on till the 4th of April. So there's still time.

Guess what I am doing this weekend! Shot for that! 

Oh, and while I am at it...

Hamleys did it. Now Toy Kingdom is the latest offender...bloody radio ads boast of huge Lego selections. Went to Toy Kingdom on Sunday. Nothing more than Toy Zone has, nor Lilliputs, nor even my local Pop's in terms of variety. Okay, I did end up taking a loyalty card just in case... :blush:

post-1604-0-37235900-1459143988_thumb.jpg

Guess what I am doing this weekend! Shot for that! 

Oh, and while I am at it...

Hamleys did it. Now Toy Kingdom is the latest offender...bloody radio ads boast of huge Lego selections. Went to Toy Kingdom on Sunday. Nothing more than Toy Zone has, nor Lilliputs, nor even my local Pop's in terms of variety. Okay, I did end up taking a loyalty card just in case... :blush:

attachicon.gifCenMz3EXIAAoulc.jpg

The ones I have been to provide a bit more variety than toys r us we have. Havnt been to anywhere else yet (I am discouraged from going inside toy stores lately)  

The ones I have been to provide a bit more variety than toys r us we have. Havnt been to anywhere else yet (I am discouraged from going inside toy stores lately)  

I have been left to my own devices a bit too much of late...

Being at work on public holidays is actually bloody expensive...especially with a mall nearby!

Oh, if anyone sees this, please snap it up. Can't get hold of it anywhere!

post-1604-0-99201100-1459144691_thumb.jpg

edit: Also, I've noticed Toyz R Us are quite big on MegaBlocks. ToyZone in Boksburg has a dedicated - as in glassed-off - Lego area.

Edited by Tumbleweed

Nothing happening at Hyde park.

Went through to sandton to toy kingdom and I'm currently still here. Great selection of Lego :)

Nothing happening at Hyde park.

Went through to sandton to toy kingdom and I'm currently still here. Great selection of Lego :)

If you see that caterham or lotus 7 kit pick it up for me please, :-)

Edit: Bit of research shows it was only recently approved, will need to keep an eye out on the international sites, :-)

http://thelegocarblog.com/ 

Edited by Bobbo_SA

I looked today at Toy Kingdom, 

No Avengers hero set but a couple of others in that series and,

No caterham lotus 7 set... 

BUT>

Lots and Lots of Lego...