Teac Place

The Real BMC

Does Anybody know whats happening with Teac Place?

Toe soos n klei-os se gat...pity, it was safe, close and convenient...Would be sooo stoked if someone revives it

Are you talking about Teak Place in the Craddle past the rhino park? Three weeks ago there was a sign that said it was closed for renovations.

I saw the "renovations" sign up at teak place months ago, it seems no renovations are done though...

yea, riding past the place now, looking at the overgrown track is pretty kuk.Teak used to pump in the summer months

I saw the "renovations" sign up at teak place months ago, it seems no renovations are done though...

Yeah, the renovations sign has been up for months......So it looks like it is closed for good!

I stopped at Teac's on Sunday, hoping to convince the owner to rent it out. Did not get to see the owner, but was told by the people on site that it will re-open by 5th of May.

I do hope that there is some truth in that!

I stopped at Teac's on Sunday, hoping to convince the owner to rent it out. Did not get to see the owner, but was told by the people on site that it will re-open by 5th of May.

I do hope that there is some truth in that!

I heard only the restaurant, not the trails.