Let's have a toast to the Douche bags.

BLACKvoodoo

I feel it's only courteous to greet a fellow rider after he has greeted you. I have been out in the middle of nowhere and greeted a fellow cyclist and I didn't even get the finger lift or the nod. I then chased him down and kept greeting him until he greeted me. Maybe I was having a k@k day but I cannot stand stuck up a-holes with no manners.

Have some respect for your fellow riders, they are also out on their bikes just like you!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the DBs who start raffles on a public forum to raise cash. Gotta love those guys. Toasting them as I write this.

Whats wrong with that? A 1 in 20 chance to win a frame, not bad odds.

I feel it's only courteous to greet a fellow rider after he has greeted you. I have been out in the middle of nowhere and greeted a fellow cyclist and I didn't even get the finger lift or the nod. I then chased him down and kept greeting him until he greeted me. Maybe I was having a k@k day but I cannot stand stuck up a-holes with no manners.

Have some respect for your fellow riders, they are also out on their bikes just like you!

I would have put my foot down and ridden away from you .....harrassment :thumbdown:

Jokes aside I am not bothered with the whole hold hands and sing songs around the campfire thing,however,here in Botswana when you ride in the bush on the single track we are always passing locals on their bikes riding from their village etc.They always greet

I have been out in the middle of nowhere and greeted a fellow cyclist and I didn't even get the finger lift or the nod. I then chased him down and kept greeting him until he greeted me. Maybe I was having a k@k day . . . .

Maybe you are a nutjob? ;-)

I then chased him down and kept greeting him until he greeted me. Maybe I was having a k@k day but I cannot stand stuck up a-holes with no manners.

This is why I ride with used CO2 bombs..... :whistling:

Great in the advent of the zombie apocalypse :devil:

Maybe you are a nutjob? ;-)

ja methinks you should go say hello to the good peeps at the funny farm. I only chase people who try to kill me with their cars. and they call me mad.

Edited by Lucky Luke.

Whats wrong with that? A 1 in 20 chance to win a frame, not bad odds.

A frame no one wants to buy for 4K otherwise it wouldn't be raffled?

Helmet Nod - "I see you"

One finger lift from the bar - "Howzit"

Raise hand and wave - "Hello, how are you?

Both hands wave with shout - prob one of your buddies and you can't see through the haze of fatique

:whistling: