Let's have a toast to the Douche bags.

BLACKvoodoo

What are the "official" characteristics of a drowning person? Just so I know next time I'm at the coast . . . :-)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said you can leave the kitchen? While you're up, go get me a beer sweetheart. when you're done go iron something.

I don't know what your problem is, But I'll bet it'll be hard to pronounce .....

What are the "official" characteristics of a drowning person? Just so I know next time I'm at the coast . . . :-)

Well for starters, they need to be in the water when waving your hand.

Why do cyclist "have" to greet? Do you greet everyone else in their cars? I dont know you so why do I have to greet you?

Why do cyclist "have" to greet? Do you greet everyone else in their cars? I dont know you so why do I have to greet you?

Please read the heading again..... Here's to you.

do you wave @ every motorist when you're driving? Do you greet everyone you walk past in a shopping mall? Is your need for approval so desperate that it upsets you when every cyclist doesnt greet you?

do you wave @ every motorist when you're driving? Do you greet everyone you walk past in a shopping mall? Is your need for approval so desperate that it upsets you when every cyclist doesnt greet you?

If you are driving in the Namib desert and it is the first vehicle you've seen all day, then Yes.

Ifyou are walking the Fishriver Canyon and it is the only other party you've encountered since starting 3 days ago, then Yes.

I guess the Pagan did not encounter more than 2 other riders this morning, given the time of year, and time of his post. :blush:

I had an interesting situation the other day. Going off the M5 onto Koeberg road, there was a roadie walking with his bike, clearly he had a problem. Being a fellow cyclist, I opened my window and asked if he needed help (I had puncture kit + multitool in my car) or if he needed a lift anywhere (I have the thule roof racks). He said he was ok and that someone was picking him up. I thought about it afterwards and offering a lift was pretty stupid on my side as I don't know the guy. I am normally very saftey concious, but I thought differently just because he was a cyclist....

You have to be WAY sick, to don cycling clothes, walk on cleats with a bike in hand, in an attempt to rob a cyclist-in-a-car --> you did right, me thinks, and do it again :mellow:

If you are driving in the Namib desert and it is the first vehicle you've seen all day, then Yes.

Ifyou are walking the Fishriver Canyon and it is the only other party you've encountered since starting 3 days ago, then Yes.

I guess the Pagan did not encounter more than 2 other riders this morning, given the time of year, and time of his post. :blush:

Isn't your mom a Pagan?

Isn't your mom a Pagan?

Ha ha

Although you might read "denial" in my name, it is actually a wordplay on Icon(ic) :thumbup:

Whereas one named the same as the dark arts? Hhmm!

People that drives Land Rover Defenders 99.9% of the time greet other defender drivers when they go past each other. Its a nice feeling. I wonder where it came from?

People that drives Land Rover Defenders 99.9% of the time greet other defender drivers when they go past each other. Its a nice feeling. I wonder where it came from?

That might be because they see each other often standing next to the road admiring their engines :whistling:

"Dammit, we're both in the same boat. If I break down, will you please rescue me."

When you drive a Land Rover you have to do that as it's not going to be long before you need the other driver's help....it originated with quality control.

I'm not a roadie or commuter, so cant comment on other cyclists on the road, but in the UK and here to some extent, every motorbike rider greets you with a nod of the head. Nice gesture, but it makes no sense to get wound up about it if someone doesn't greet you.