Help a brother out...

J0KER

It's my Ndiza isn't it Zoidburg?! You fell in love with my Ndiza when you rode it all around Joburg CBD on Friday night.

Yes Matteuwes...that's exactly what its all about ;) Jokes aside tho,that's a frieken amazing little bike though !!! Really enjoyed it :D

Be careful what you look for.....!

For Love WILL find you.....

Love WILL teach you....

Love WILL burn you....

But you will want to go back for more....

It is sadistic....

It is masocistic....

It is PURE!

It IS the greatest!! :blush:

You are young, stop worrying about love and enjoy being able to ride your bike how you want and when you want.

You are young, stop worrying about love and enjoy being able to ride your bike how you want and when you want.

Wisdom has spoken.

And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

Kahlil Gibran on Love

The Prophet.

On the other hand.

What's Love Got to Do with It - Tina Turner

Oh, what's love got to do with it

What's love but a second hand emotion

What's love got to do with it

Who needs a heart

When a heart can be broken

Love is not a feeling

It's an act of your will

It's devotion not emotion

And it surely will fulfill

Just as long as you make it's for real....

MIC - Psychedelic (paraphrasing of 1 Corinthians 13)

Basically, it is when you start making choices that benefit another because you want them to benefit. With lust the end-goal is your satisfaction, even though the other person benefits. A lot of married people will joke in this matter, but ultimately the satisfaction they gain is an added bonus, not the focus.

From 1 Cor 13:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

This is not the all encompassing answer, but does grab the essence of true love. Forget about the emotions...it all changes and will keep on changing. The choices you make in the relationship ultimately what will have a big input on the direction.

If all else fails.....

BUY A PINNARELLO!!!!! :clap:

My love is between my legs.... when I'm cycling.

In seriousness though, it is not something you're going to find out by asking a forum, some lessons have to be learnt the hard way.

I'm not being cynical, I believe it is better that way.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkbvdpiLLQ1qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

“Tell me, what is love? … Love is first widening my eyes a little bit and quickening my breathing a little and warming my skin and touching … And so on, exactly so. Thank you, Sheila.”

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkbvdpiLLQ1qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

“Tell me, what is love? … Love is first widening my eyes a little bit and quickening my breathing a little and warming my skin and touching … And so on, exactly so. Thank you, Sheila.”

Is that Andrea Parker :eek: ....she always reminded me of an android in Pretender..... :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

I can really recommend the book Love and Respect, by Dr Emerson Eggerichs. Might not give you a better definition but will answer what question "what are we looking for" re love.