Killer deal on Carbon 29er with free ZTR wheelset

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We" as in the bunch of us debating all things bike, the far east, cappucino and children's animals. It's obviously keeping this thread in the active topics section.

Other than that I respect a guy for going it on his own in this day and age and actually achieving something. (the fact that he's the Ibis makes me send him flowers every so often!)

Yeah, that's actually an interesting point Bos. Have you noticed how The Crow has been championing Momsen for a while now? What was the brand he used to push before that, can't remember now?

Yeah, that's actually an interesting point Bos. Have you noticed how The Crow has been championing Momsen for a while now? What was the brand he used to push before that, can't remember now?

Hehe.. It was the DW link and all things IBS.. Or something about finding his MOJO :P

You have to factor in its the frame and the wheelset, the wheelset alone is worth about R5700 so your getting the momensen frame essentially for what around 6.5k +- That is a killer deal for a new carbon frame. with a warrantee that you can actually coin in,

You could buy a chinese cheapy, but remember these chinese cheapies are generally not designed by the same level engineers as the top bike companies have, they are not tested to the same stringent measurments, and yes they are not made from the same carbon standards as the top bike manufacturers. They are made to be low cost, and like most asian products that arent made for western companies, they are poor quality.

To them neigh sayers, the only company I am aware off that actually make their own carbon frames is Trek, I know of no other major manufacturer that has a carbon detail on their assembly line.

Momsen is a Chinese cheapy

Momsen is a Chinese cheapy

you know this from optaining information from their design,manufacturing and RD department? Or are we guessing?

I find it hard to believe that some people on this forum still believe that the frame they are riding wasn't made in the east.

BTW as many will know im not a momsen fan, They are a bit new in the field and have a long way to go, but for a startup they sure arent doing bad. But for now ill be biased and support my newest favourite bike brand above all other.

I find it hard to believe that some people on this forum still believe that the frame they are riding wasn't made in the east.

Yeah 99% of frames are made in the East voodoo I think most know this, I know a sales manager of a chinese carbon bike manufacturing co: And even she said that even though their standards are way above most of the other companies it doesnt get made close to the quality and standards of the bikes contracted out to the big brand players.

People support what they ride because they are ALL THE SAME

LOL maybe i support what i ride, since its the best bike i have ever been on, its not the most expensive bike in the pool, its not the lightest bike in the pool, but its definitly the bike that supports my riding style, and seems to be perfectly designed for my body frame :) Only tested about 15 bikes before i got to my latest love.

I'm just saying i can give Burry my bike, he would still win the epic, So to get all excited because Momsen frame came 10th big Faarkin wnk

I'm just saying i can give Burry my bike, he would still win the epic, So to get all excited because Momsen frame came 10th big Faarkin wnk

I actually agree, could give the pro's a BMX and they would still kick the rest of the fields @sses.