Looking for something DIFFERENT

nigelhicks

www.blackspaderacing.net

26inch full carbon dual suspension frames for R10 999 and can then build with any groupset etc that you need for your budget

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If she is going give it a hiding, then the scalpel 26'er might not be the best option. Especially if she is going to jumps etc...

Yeah - that's what I thought...

For me, I'd go with either the Santa, RM or Intense. Intense would probably win that race 'cos it's just so darn pretty... And has rave reviews. And it's an Intense.

Yeah - that's what I thought...

For me, I'd go with either the Santa, RM or Intense. Intense would probably win that race 'cos it's just so darn pretty... And has rave reviews. And it's an Intense.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000..... just get the Carbine. Listen to Mayhem. And I'm not even an Intense fan... :whistling:

"The problem is she wants a trek Top Fuel or Fuel EX ...

Trek ... NO 26ers in the country according to Cycle Lab

Thats your problem maam...CL.

Was @ Linden cycles about 2 weeks ago had lots of Trex in, but thats jozi.. :whistling:

"The problem is she wants a trek Top Fuel or Fuel EX ...

Trek ... NO 26ers in the country according to Cycle Lab

Thats your problem maam...CL.

Was @ Linden cycles about 2 weeks ago had lots of Trex in, but thats jozi.. :whistling:

really????? HMMMM ok ... so thats good news ... SHOT!

just spotted a Lapierre Zesty Ladies Specific .... :drool: :drool: .... Yum .... but she cant get a Lap before i do damn it .... :ph34r:

Usual CL k@k, if they dont have it no 1 can... go figure.

Even solomons has some.. phone around boet :thumbup:

really????? HMMMM ok ... so thats good news ... SHOT!

just spotted a Lapierre Zesty Ladies Specific .... :drool: :drool: .... Yum .... but she cant get a Lap before i do damn it .... :ph34r:

Well, Nige, she can... Just think of the brownie points!

Hi Nige, that Intense Carbine looks incredible. Where would you source one and what is the frameset going for? The Trek Lush Carbon isnt a bad looking machine....?

Hi Nige, that Intense Carbine looks incredible. Where would you source one and what is the frameset going for? The Trek Lush Carbon isnt a bad looking machine....?

I was thinking off CRC for the Intense ... but not sure otherwise ... The trek lush is pretty cool ... need to see if they bring the ladies versions into the country though ...

I was thinking off CRC for the Intense ... but not sure otherwise ... The trek lush is pretty cool ... need to see if they bring the ladies versions into the country though ...

Nige there is an agent for Intense in SA. I bought my Tracer through a bike shop (Recycles) in Cape Town.

Guest Crazy B*%#h

Budgets ... not really the issue ... its what to get that the issue!

Budget not the issue?? Marry me! ;) hehe