Slow & unfit - Benoni

funcruiser

Hi Guys

Just joined the forum, enjoy riding, but need to start somewhere. Any group rides in the Benoni, East Rand area?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Just joined the forum, enjoy riding, but need to start somewhere. Any group rides in the Benoni, East Rand area?

Enjoy the hub mate, and if you get roasted on your 5th post cuase you said something you should have dont stress about it, its a hub tradition. We sort out the meek from the tough :)

From a diff part of the world so cant help you out but enjoy every KM on your sled mate.

TDF group ride every morning from the shop at 5h10. Saterdays most of the guys join the Pamona Classic which is generally fast pace and Sunday's a longer ride (gets decided on the morning) If you want more details , inbox me.

enjoy.

Edited by oclv110

You don't mention road or MTB.

If road and being an unfit novice i would not recommend TDF just yet unless you hook up with an experienced rider who is prepared to sit with you.

MTB you can join Finish Line sat rides, 2 groups, tea party and WTF.

You don't mention road or MTB.

If road and being an unfit novice i would not recommend TDF just yet unless you hook up with an experienced rider who is prepared to sit with you.

MTB you can join Finish Line sat rides, 2 groups, tea party and WTF.

Sorry MTB. Finish Line?

Hi guys,

I also am unfit, just got back to riding after spine damage.

I also live in benoni area, would like to ride sometime if anyone does not mind "slow".

Cheers

H

Thanks for the invite. When and where?

Should we think about a hub dump ride. Been a while since we had one.