Strength in Numbers

Tumbleweed

thats what i thought. trying to see if there will be support for a second screening for us unlucky ones

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definitely be keen for another screening in Jozi! And I know of at least 10 others that didn't get tickets for this one! Please please please ;)

Saw it last night. Awesome film! Will be back if there's a second showing for sure.

Highlight of the film: the Aptos segment!

Looking forward to what else Sinamatella is going to be throwing our way! Shot, James, love what you're doing, bud!

The film was really very good. I think it was their best film to date. You know you are doing something right when your 15 year old daughter leaves the movie so amped asking when she can get a full face helmet.

Loved the riding in Nepal. We reckon it could have been edited longer....

the cape town tickets were gone before i could book.(yip that is a fast labia).any idea if there will be another bite at the cherry for us here in cape town?

the cape town tickets were gone before i could book.(yip that is a fast labia).any idea if there will be another bite at the cherry for us here in cape town?

So glad my mate was on the ball for this!

The second show too?

So glad my mate was on the ball for this!

What did you think?

The slowmo's were fantastic without being overdone. The camera angles really showed the speed the guys were riding. And at times they truly were hauling the mail...

POV footage from rider perspective was awesome and I felt my stomach contracting involuntarily a few times over some huge jumps.

The footage was some of the best I've ever seen and this one eclipses Roam and Seasons.

It was f**king amazing ! But I agree, could've been longer..really hate getting into a movie and then it ends ! But the POV was amazing, I love getting a glimpse of what it feels like. :D ! Now my dirtjumper can't get finished quick enough :( !!! But to everyone who still has to watch it, I'd be pretty damn amped if I were you :D ! Thanx James, looking forward to more screenings ! Will be sure to sit at the pink sticker next time ;)

Incredible cinematography, although I feel it could have had a bit more if a story to it.

More about the venues and people there would make it a lot more interesting, especially the trailbuilders.

Nepal could be a movie on it's own altogether, fascinating!

There is a 2nd screening in Cape Town on Friday.

Just got my tickets :clap:

I have always enjoyed a good mtb movie and last night was no exception.

Who says 26" wheels are dead? :)

Good to see the invalid, Tumbleweed and DD again.

Edited by Thug

I have always enjoyed a good mtb movie and last night was no exception.

Who says 26" wheels are dead? :)

Lekker to see you guys too!

Incredible cinematography, although I feel it could have had a bit more if a story to it.

More about the venues and people there would make it a lot more interesting, especially the trailbuilders.

Nepal could be a movie on it's own altogether, fascinating!

Yeah, I also felt the theme wasn't as clearly held as previous as they (both as Anthill and the Collective) had in previous films, but the action kept me distracted enough that I didn;t really care at the time.

Dassie, you may enjoy the link below. It's not about Anthill, but Sterling Lorence's work has been part of parcel of their work up till now:

http://nsmb.com/5242-hey-neighbour/

I have a couple of extra tickets for the show on the 24th

Yeah yeah... I will be back. Dammit.

Good to see you have rediscovered your mojo... I mean 160mm Titus AM again. :P

There is a second screening of Strength in Numbers in Cape Town this Friday at the Labia. Here are all the details: http://goo.gl/GOpH0