dear mrclean, have you never heard of the north shore or wistler or wales? ...

debullet

Guest Omega Man

He he good to see gravity boys can take as good as they give.

Lol. Mostly just being facetious. But in 30 days. 22 hours and 36 minutes the plane will be lifting off and I'll be heading for that little piece of heaven.

Edited by Omega Man

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Mostly just being facetious. But in 30 days. 22 hours and 36 minutes the plane will be lifting off and I'll be heading for that little piece of heaven.

That is mostly the reason we're being dicks about it all!

i donno dude ... if you havent yet ... go give it a try ... its a JOL ... you dont need a DH bike ... actually a lot of the Europe Guide say that a 140-160mm trail bike is perfect ...

It has been a tough choice, deciding which bike to take to Morzine. The 160mm AM bike, or the DH bike?!

But because I'm not a real MTBer (as stated by TZ), I'll use the ski lifts, haha :P

so I think full DH rig it is!

If you type like me then you are 4 minutes out..... :blush:

still 78 days before Peach and I lift off :(

Maybe not for all styles of MTB, but A.M. was pretty much correct.

Besides, with the growth in one area of mountain biking it lays the groundwork for other areas. We already see a more people getting into the trail/all mountain side of things. Pure XCO is starting to take off again as well.

Trails are developing more and more, the potential is there for all riding, the sport is in a healthier state than it has been in a long time.

Pedals, knobbly tyres, two wheels, dirt, outdoors, fun ? ... It's mountain biking who gives a toss what the jocks want to say what 'real' mountain biking is.

Maybe not for all styles of MTB, but A.M. was pretty much correct.

Besides, with the growth in one area of mountain biking it lays the groundwork for other areas. We already see a more people getting into the trail/all mountain side of things. Pure XCO is starting to take off again as well.

Trails are developing more and more, the potential is there for all riding, the sport is in a healthier state than it has been in a long time.

Pedals, knobbly tyres, two wheels, dirt, outdoors, fun ? ... It's mountain biking who gives a toss what the jocks want to say what 'real' mountain biking is.

Yebo and to agree with Nige, Eldron too...

What was that quote said by one of the free riders in the movie Strength in Numbers last night? Something about it not mattering what type of riding you do. As long as you are pedalling on two wheels you are adding to the collective. Or something...

Yebo and to agree with Nige, Eldron too...

What was that quote said by one of the free riders in the movie Strength in Numbers last night? Something about it not mattering what type of riding you do. As long as you are pedalling on two wheels you are adding to the collective. Or something...

At the risk of sounding like a bleeding hearted liberal - how about adding the roadies to that collective :clap:

No triathletes though - bloody self absorbed tri bar hugging anti social misfits.

At the risk of sounding like a bleeding hearted liberal - how about adding the roadies to that collective :clap:

No triathletes though - bloody self absorbed tri bar hugging anti social misfits.

WTF is this violent outbreak of peace.

MODERATORS!

Edited by dracs

Guest Omega Man

WTF is the violent outbreak of peace.

MODERATORS!

Yeah. What the hell?

"As long as you are pedalling on two wheels you are adding to the collective."

Nowhere did this exclude roadies. And I have spent many many hours riding on the road but you know that because you were there too.

It has been a tough choice, deciding which bike to take to Morzine. The 160mm AM bike, or the DH bike?!

But because I'm not a real MTBer (as stated by TZ), I'll use the ski lifts, haha :P

so I think full DH rig it is!

Nah you are real enough!

"As long as you are pedalling on two wheels you are adding to the collective."

Nowhere did this exclude roadies. And I have spent many many hours riding on the road but you know that because you were there too.

NEVER! I deny it categorically.

I also don't own a road bike. Or a track bike. Or a TT bike. And will most certainly NOT be competing at SA Duathlon Champs next month (sorry Patches).

Ok ok it's all true - I even have a TT helmet.

I'm so ashamed.