Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Broke a bottle cage jumping some rumble strips on the Carousel race yesterday. Time for new ones!

post-28936-13445866334594.jpg

Have the same ones, they survived carousel :-)

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought it on Saturday .... Scott CR1

Very nice! Congrats. Ask em to remove that plastic disc on your rear wheel and lose the valve caps and nuts please.Are those mtb pedsls?

Very nice! Congrats. Ask em to remove that plastic disc on your rear wheel and lose the valve caps and nuts please.Are those mtb pedsls?

Agreed, and yes... Cos she also has an mtb, and would be doff in the extreme to buy new pedals and shoes just for the road bike and have to swap all the time...

I have already removed the plastic disk before I went for a ride yesterday and this bike is SO light already (compared to MTB) that I just havent thought about removing the valve caps and nuts yet (and yes I know it is also to make changing a flat faster)..

Thanks #cptmayhem for the reply on the pedals - it is indeed MTB pedals so that I can 1st get used to the bike with my old comfy (dusty) shoes :) (same clip-out action too)....I have the shoes in mind I want to get, but 1st have to 'earn' them with a good time in my 1st race with the bike.

I have already removed the plastic disk before I went for a ride yesterday and this bike is SO light already (compared to MTB) that I just havent thought about removing the valve caps and nuts yet (and yes I know it is also to make changing a flat faster)..

Thanks #cptmayhem for the reply on the pedals - it is indeed MTB pedals so that I can 1st get used to the bike with my old comfy (dusty) shoes :) (same clip-out action too)....I have the shoes in mind I want to get, but 1st have to 'earn' them with a good time in my 1st race with the bike.

Nice! And pleasure! I remember from the XTerra at Grabouw... No way a road bike could handle THAT much sand!

Bought it on Saturday .... Scott CR1

Very nice !

Damb saterday's mtb ride with us must have given you much motivation :D

Many happy miles on it .

Very nice ! Damb saterday's mtb ride with us must have given you much motivation :D Many happy miles on it .

Yes, it made me realise I need a lot of hours on the saddle again!

Give me one month and I'll be able to keep up ^_^

It's not like you were really struggling to keep up?

Yes, it made me realise I need a lot of hours on the saddle again!

What ! , nothing wrong with your riding as it is ...............

Went for its debut run yesterday.

Strong. Sleek. Better position for the ol' eyeballs to monitor data while on the go.

K-Edge Garmin Mount:

http://cdn1.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2012/06/21/2/img_7233_600.jpg

I have been trying to find one for a while now, where did you purchase yours?