Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

You know Hope is releasing an update version in a few months?

Man the new stuff looks siiiiick!!!

But those are still veery nice esp in stealth colours

talking about hope updates, i'm very much looking forward to their new hope pro II evo hubs with more points of contact.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

It's out and available on CRC. Looks like the M4's have been replaced by E4 (Still a 4 pot) V2's are no longer there and seem to have been replaced by the V4. X2 looks to remain. This is just my assumption based on my window shopping on CRC.

And the Tech Lever has had a few updates and isn't flip flop anymore. It's called Tech 3.

Guest Omega Man

talking about hope updates, i'm very much looking forward to their new hope pro II evo hubs with more points of contact.

Oooh. More BZZZZZ than Cluck?

yes, like it belongs in quaranteen...

can't say I like the look of the new Tech 3 levers :thumbdown:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-65hgwX-DpBU/UlKTcPXdd7I/AAAAAAAAD1Q/KYgqwkwJr50/s1600/Tech-3-Hebel.jpg

No thank you! *vom*

It's out and available on CRC. Looks like the M4's have been replaced by E4 (Still a 4 pot) V2's are no longer there and seem to have been replaced by the V4. X2 looks to remain. This is just my assumption based on my window shopping on CRC.

And the Tech Lever has had a few updates and isn't flip flop anymore. It's called Tech 3.

Yeah, I'll keep my flip-flop, better looking tech EVO and LTD edition Tech M4's thanks!

http://www.evanscycles.com/product_image/image/fd7/6f9/1c7/70792/product_page/hope-tech-evo-m4-brake.jpg

and

http://www.evanscycles.com/product_image/image/dfc/2cd/3ee/70790/product_page/hope-tech-evo-m4-special-edition-brake.jpg

:thumbup:

Edited by patches

Guest Omega Man

yes, like it belongs in quaranteen...

can't say I like the look of the new Tech 3 levers :thumbdown:

No thank you! *vom*

Yeah, I'll keep my flip-flop, better looking tech EVO and LTD edition Tech M4's thanks!

and

http://www.evanscycles.com/product_image/image/dfc/2cd/3ee/70790/product_page/hope-tech-evo-m4-special-edition-brake.jpg

:thumbup:

Yeah Those last ones are the boys. Someone might just hack my credit card again soon and buy some stealth M4's and Shimano floaters.

Yeah Those last ones are the boys. Someone might just hack my credit card again soon and buy some stealth M4's and Shimano floaters.

Oh yes... very VERY good looking brakes!

I think we need a Hope Appreciation Thread.

Whatever with all these sheeple that think shimano XT's are the beat brakes on the world, just because some salesperson in their LBS said so.http://mountainbike-parts.ch/images/scheibenbremsensets/HP-TEEV-M4-SB.jpg

Edited by patches

Guest Omega Man

Whatever with all these sheeple that think shimano XT's are the beat brakes on the world, just because some salesperson in their LBS said so.

It's called ignorance. And yes it is bliss.

If you compare Hope to XTR and SAINT. Which I think is a fair comparison. They are generally the same if not a little cheaper.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-65hgwX-DpBU/UlKTcPXdd7I/AAAAAAAAD1Q/KYgqwkwJr50/s1600/Tech-3-Hebel.jpg

No thank you! *vom*

I thought I was the only one that thought this lever is umm, ugly, It's ugly.

Maybe it will grow on me, for now I'll keep lovin' my stealths.

Something is on its way from CRC, woohoo :clap: My last cycle purchase for a loooooooooong time.

Goodies have already been dispatched, how long again is the wait for a CRC parcel?

Parcel is already at Heathrow about to board a plane to Cape Town, If I'm lucky I'll have my goodies by Monday :eek:

Edited by Caerus

I'm sure I saw a different pic for the new hope tech replacements MC?

That pic is not the hottest looking brake, I wish they would just sort that lever out for nice single finger braking, have to put my levers so far in board and keep the lever adjusted out a tad to much. XT lever is the bomb, want to try heat my tech levers and bend them like a XT lever hahaha...

Edited by Skylark

. XT lever is the bomb, want to try heat my tech levers and bend them like a XT lever hahaha...

No dude! what are you saying! Just get wider bars...

Got 740mm bars, plenty wide but the Hope levers suck a little bit for 1 finger braking.

Well they not terrible but the ergonomics could be better - they need more of a hook at the end, at the moment they too flat, for me at least. You can't have everything tho!

Edited by Skylark

got a sms from the bank saying that a payment has been made from our communal credit card. freaked out until I saw that it was made to CRC. I reckon (hope) the wife ordered me a birthday present. hopefully in three weeks time I can boast with a cool item or three.

got a sms from the bank saying that a payment has been made from our communal credit card. freaked out until I saw that it was made to CRC. I reckon (hope) the wife ordered me a birthday present. hopefully in three weeks time I can boast with a cool item or three.

HAHAHA!!! Awesome dude.