2012 94.7

Agteros

Did a 2h31, missed my target by 1min but on the plus side I won the B batch!thumbup1.gif

Did anyone check that Marshall who crashed around the halfway mark? Hope he's ok.

Yeah, we passed him. It happened quite early, before 07:45.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Came across a crazy woman in a white cab and half driving as a second for a VB rider. Our group hooked on to theirs after they passed us and madam thought she could squeeze through the riders despite nowhere for her to go.

Wonder how her husband feels about his damaged rims after she cut the corner short, tyres screeching, ploughing through a resident's rock garden on the pavement while deliberately trying to cut off the group on the inside. Her rider should be DQ'd.

How was it that she was allowed on the road.

Came across a crazy woman in a white cab and half driving as a second for a VB rider. Our group hooked on to theirs after they passed us and madam thought she could squeeze through the riders despite nowhere for her to go.

Wonder how her husband feels about his damaged rims after she cut the corner short, tyres screeching, ploughing through a resident's rock garden on the pavement while deliberately trying to cut off the group on the inside. Her rider should be DQ'd.

Did you get the rider's number?

The CSA rules regarding support vehicles are very strict.... The team or in this case the rider could get in big k*kkas.

Awesome.....

I see two categories thusfar that have been won by guys from Velo [Cycling Club]

w00t.gif

And I'm ex-Velo, if that counts.

Well so is Cherise, so it doesn't biggrin.png

Ok fine, maybe a little bit tongue.png

How long have you been riding with them? They used to be my home back in 2009.

How long have you been riding with them? They used to be my home back in 2009.

Since 2004. Back when we had that horrid yellow kit :D

Did you get the rider's number?

The CSA rules regarding support vehicles are very strict.... The team or in this case the rider could get in big k*kkas.

We don't know which rider she belonged to. The group was fairly big. She had an 'official vehicle' sticker up, no branding on the car. The VBs didn't have a lead vehicle so acc to a CSA official technically there should not be 2nds allowed for them either. Sound like the orgs allowed that. She was the only silly following the group. Not even Nic of Fullard out front had a car.

We were on her outside around the corner when she almost lost it. But everyone's ok, thank goodness.

Did 3:15 from Y. Got a late corporate entry so I felt compelled to start with the guys who got me an entry. ITT'ing from the back there in that wind and heat is not easy.

But it was enjoyable. Time to buy my own road bike.