Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

Michael Morkov (STB) is there again...he must really want to keep the polkadot :D

Morkov is ahead in the mountains classification, but is the furthest back of these five breakaway riders in the general classification. He has a long way to hold on if his rationale is making this breakaway count for the mountain points on offer today. Most of them are up for grabs in the final run to the finish, and the first categorised climb isn't for another 120km.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Sagan is making enemies quickly but I think it's just racing.

Goss did fight his way back into contention, and eventually himself pushed Peter Sagan off the wheel of Mark Cavendish.

The efforts of positioning however proved too much for the Australian who explained he felt expended by the time the sprint opened.

http://www.sbs.com.a...lack-of-respect

Goss is a cry baby. A big dude like him mustn't whinge about being bumped of his lead out train - he's done his fair share of shoving in the past.

BTW, if you read the who article, it's Oscar Freire who is mentioned, not Sagan.

Radioshack or Jens?

Cancelara. Get with the program. Everyone else is wheelsuckers.

He will calm down as soon as he realizes it's not about him. I think the peloton can be brutal when a rider becomes an idiot....I would not be too surprised if an older team has bit of a chat with the boy B)

Sorry but Goss is whinging massively. It's the TdF, it's the fight to the line. As long as you don't cause a crash or endanger anyone else then it's all fair game. Sagen and all the sprinters are wanting to win as much as Goss. It's not about lack of respect, you do what you have to... Goss pushed him off Cav's wheel and whinges about losing places and respect.

Just because you have a train doesn't me you have cart blanche to be swept into position and take the win. Earn it by adapting, being aware and being the fastest. If you haven't got it in the tank just because you lost your train then you never had it.

Cancelara. Get with the program. Everyone else is wheelsuckers.

Here is a piggy bank for your 2 cents.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ce8HhpMGjvE/Ty51tnNS9lI/AAAAAAAADBs/NRoyBzs9w2Q/s1600/my-two-cents.png

Here is a piggy bank for your 2 cents.

Thanks, sweetie. I never knew you cared so much.

Edited by TNT1

Seems Sagan is making enemies quickly but I think it's just racing.

Goss did fight his way back into contention, and eventually himself pushed Peter Sagan off the wheel of Mark Cavendish.

The efforts of positioning however proved too much for the Australian who explained he felt expended by the time the sprint opened.

http://www.sbs.com.a...lack-of-respect

It might just be racing, but if he has any hopes of surviving in years to come, he might as well take a quick attitude adjustment.

Goss is Australian after all.

IMO there was no ways he was going to beat Cav.

At least he seems to have found people to blame it on - how very Australian of him.

Thanks, sweetie. I never knew you cared so much.

Edited by TNT1, Today, 13:51.

I am always intrigued at what the edit might have said.

But let's see, tour predictions.

2012 winner - Sagan

Most tour wins by 2020 - Sagan

Fastest ascent of Col de Tourmalet of all time - Sagan

Most lovable character in the Le Tour - Sagan

Where does all this happen - Hubland.

Daryl's version sounds a lot more positive

"Oh man, hectic doesn’t describe the Tour! It is completely different to any other races.........

Today’s sprint final was hectic and although we lost each other near the end we still made up for it and I was happy to be able to put Gossy with Greipel and Cavendish at 300m to go with the help of my teammates, plus we got some valuable points for the green which is important."