Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have nine (other) dopers at the Olympics to play with...

Dopers at the Olumpics - they haven't even start (properly).

Did they find the weightlifters ?

He was just the best of all the doped cyclist of his era.So do they then start investigating all the guys who came 2nd as they are now the winners?

It is one big witch hunt. Draw a line in the sand and lets move on.

Oh wait ,it is all about an individual trying to make a name for himself. How will cycling benefit from this exercise? Nothing. :eek: :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

I like:

"By our count, of the 21 podium finishers at the Tour de France during the period from 1999-2005, only a single rider other than Mr. Armstrong was not implicated in doping by a subsequent investigation," said Bock. "Yet, only a single one of these riders had a positive test with the UCI."

I now gonna get my popcorn... go Lance!!!

UCI say that USADA have no juristriction because they are not licence holders... :clap: :clap: :clap:

I now gonna get my popcorn... go Lance!!!

UCI say that USADA have no juristriction because they are not licence holders... :clap: :clap: :clap:

*Ahem*

"I've read what they've said but as they're not licence holders so I don't know how they can ban them or what they can be banned for," in reference to the lifetime bans handed down to Celaye, Del Moral, Ferrari and Marti.

I like:

"By our count, of the 21 podium finishers at the Tour de France during the period from 1999-2005, only a single rider other than Mr. Armstrong was not implicated in doping by a subsequent investigation," said Bock. "Yet, only a single one of these riders had a positive test with the UCI."

but but but.... he's the most tested athlete ever?? how can this possibly be

While the Tour wants to catch the dopers, this must be a complete nightmare for them.

If LA's wins are voided, there is no credible other winner. The only scenario would be to void the results of those Tours.

I cannot see them awarding victories retrospectively to other proven dopers.

Read this on a UK based forum about an hour ago, just finished laughing:

"the best lawyers in the US"

That's probably right up there with all the other myths.

Question to Radio Yerevan: "Is it true that Lance Armstrong uses the best lawyers in the US?"

Radio Yerevan responds: "In principle, yes, although they aren't the best lawyers in the US, only in Austin, TX, and then only in a small suburb of Austin, TX. Also, they're not best at lawyering but at lawn bowls, and Lance Armstrong doesn't really use them, they use him. But in principle, yes."

but but but.... he's the most tested athlete ever?? how can this possibly be

Do we know who the most tested athlete is ??

Longo?

??? Did a google search and only Longo i can find are the Longo brothers who run a fruit business. Are you saying their fruit is the most tested.

Do we know who the most tested athlete is ??

Well the most tested Armstrong is Kristin. She is the most tested US cyclist.

??? Did a google search and only Longo i can find are the Longo brothers who run a fruit business. Are you saying their fruit is the most tested.

Go Longo Fruit! :thumbup: