2012 thehubsa TdF competiton

Frosty

You're not allowed to have Wiggo on your team, Cav.

:devil:

:whistling:

My team has 9 x Puncheur's http://velorooms.com/Smileys/msn/grin.gif

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked last years comp. Are you gonna get some more crazy cool prizes this year again?? I'm entering regardless!

Already received one offer for some crazy seriously cool prizes - will post later

Already received one offer for some crazy seriously cool prizes - will post later

Awesome... There must be some cool prizes in the mix to raise the juice levels of this comp.

:-)

Suggestion: Since we are not allowed changes after the start, how about choosing two reserve riders as well. With all the crashes last year I think I only had 5 guys left in my team by the time we got to Paris!

Make it a rule that a reserve can only replace a team mate if that team mate crashed out of the tour ... Not if he was DQ'ed for missing the cutoff time, held onto a car, headbutted someone or whatever. Injury only

Two reserve names with the other 9 team mates. Reserve one fills the first opening, two the second. If your reserves crashed out already, then tough luck!

What say you?

awesome idea...

Suggestion: Since we are not allowed changes after the start, how about choosing two reserve riders as well. With all the crashes last year I think I only had 5 guys left in my team by the time we got to Paris!

Make it a rule that a reserve can only replace a team mate if that team mate crashed out of the tour ... Not if he was DQ'ed for missing the cutoff time, held onto a car, headbutted someone or whatever. Injury only

Two reserve names with the other 9 team mates. Reserve one fills the first opening, two the second. If your reserves crashed out already, then tough luck!

What say you?

I think you made the same suggestion last year, Tank'...

It is a cool idea.

:thumbup:

I think you made the same suggestion last year, Tank'...

It is a cool idea.

:thumbup:

Indeed I did, still hoping that it will be implemented ... since last year! :rolleyes:

Due to popular demand, substitutions will be allowed. In 2011, a number of top contenders crashed out after being caught up in a bunch crash, i.e. Wiggens, Vino, vd Broek, etc.

Here's how it will work:

1. Pick 3 substitutes in order of replacement;

2. If a rider has to withdraw because of a bunch crash, you get to replace that rider with your first substitute, to a max of three.

3. Points will only be awarded from the day of substitution onwards.

4. Should the rider crash in any of the TT's, and retire as a result, then unfortunately this rule won't apply. The same with doping offenses, missing the time cutoff or DQ - no substituting allowed.

The substitutes will also be used to break any ties at the end of the competition.

More about that later tonight - back to work for me!!

Due to popular demand, substitutions will be allowed. In 2011, a number of top contenders crashed out after being caught up in a bunch crash, i.e. Wiggens, Vino, vd Broek, etc.

Here's how it will work:

1. Pick 3 substitutes in order of replacement;

2. If a rider has to withdraw because of a bunch crash, you get to replace that rider with your first substitute, to a max of three.

3. Points will only be awarded from the day of substitution onwards.

4. Should the rider crash in any of the TT's, and retire as a result, then unfortunately this rule won't apply. The same with doping offenses, missing the time cutoff or DQ - no substituting allowed.

The substitutes will also be used to break any ties at the end of the competition.

More about that later tonight - back to work for me!!

:clap: :clap: