SA SIngle Speed 2012

Wendell

Entries are open and Louis Dias was the first to enter... for that he will recieve a gift voucher from The Cycle Hub to the value of his entry fee... the next lucky entrant..not saying which number it is going to be will recieve a Double Entry Fee gift voucher from The Cycle Hub. www.entrytime.com

Hi,

This sounds like a fun event. I don't have a bike but plan on visiting on the day - I live fairly close to Spioenkop.

Regards

Sarge

Hi,

This sounds like a fun event. I don't have a bike but plan on visiting on the day - I live fairly close to Spioenkop.

Regards

Sarge

The above mentioned event (South African SS Champs) is in JHB in July.

The SSWC (World Champs) will be down in your neck of the woods come the end of September.

You don't need a SS specific bike to enter, you can using any bike and your gears will just be locked for the event. :thumbup:

Entries are open and Louis Dias was the first to enter... for that he will recieve a gift voucher from The Cycle Hub to the value of his entry fee... the next lucky entrant..not saying which number it is going to be will recieve a Double Entry Fee gift voucher from The Cycle Hub. www.entrytime.com

That's awesome! :clap:

Thanks Wendell. :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I am entered! first race on the SS!

gonna be a blast

Bring your big boy pants. Rode the route on Saturday on SS and its tough!

Bring your big boy pants. Rode the route on Saturday on SS and its tough!

As a non beer drinker any route is tough for me after the 1st beer shortcut. Although they then get very easy after the 4th beer.

LOL,

so as a first time rookie on an rigid SS, i have my work cut out for me???

:eek:

Depends on your beer drinking skills. If you can stay on the singletrack after 2 milk stouts, you'll probably be OK.

I cant stay on 2 legs after half a sip!!!! :cursing:

Then you ganna have a very interesting race :P

For sure

i haven't touched a beer since our "little" session in Plett in 1992!!!

you remember way too much .