(Western Cape) Need a little added safety to your group rides?

-Az-

Hi There

I'm Az & I head up the Think Bike marshalling services in the Western Cape.

Think Bike, along with our new communications partner MTN, are keen to extend your safety outside the borders of the official cycling season, by offering our services to those that take part in group/training rides here in the Cape Town area.

MTN would sponsor the marshals fuel and the Think Bike Marshal would volunteer his time, so there would be no cost to you or your group, just a whole lot more visibility and some extra eyes on the road.

Don't worry.. you can feed on the go and we won't mind if you draft :P this is all about making it safer, together.

You can email me (Az@thinkbike.co.za) or send me your number if you'd like to discuss it further or if you have any questions.

Ride safe

Az

Az,

Thank you for your private message as well.

We won't be a bunch on Sunday, but a 'bundle' :blush: of 5 riders.

Awesome initiative.

Great news!!!

We already have the Road Rangers looking after us and I'm glad to see that the idea is expanding.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Excellent. Will keep you guys in mind once we start training in earnest for the DC, where both teams (24 riders) will involved.

Great initiative. lets hope that the Cubs and groups make use of the services.

Edited by Slow_one

Thanks guys

Az,

Thank you for your private message as well.

We won't be a bunch on Sunday, but a 'bundle' :blush: of 5 riders.

Awesome initiative.

Even bundles deserve to be safe :thumbup: 5 cycles isn't a problem.

Great Initiative :thumbup:

About how many marshals are there currently?

Thanks, in the Cape we currently have 23 Accredited marshal with a sprinkle of trainees :D

Edited by -Az-

Wow what initiative! Well done to Az, MTN and everybody else involved. If needed we'll contact you.

I assume you won't be available on my single night rides in Durbanville :P

I assume you won't be available on my single night rides in Durbanville :P

LoL

It's been done before but the cyclist was "quite" famous ;)

Hi There

I'm Az & I head up the Think Bike marshalling services in the Western Cape.

Think Bike, along with our new communications partner MTN, are keen to extend your safety outside the borders of the official cycling season, by offering our services to those that take part in group/training rides here in the Cape Town area.

MTN would sponsor the marshals fuel and the Think Bike Marshal would volunteer his time, so there would be no cost to you or your group, just a whole lot more visibility and some extra eyes on the road.

Don't worry.. you can feed on the go and we won't mind if you draft :P this is all about making it safer, together.

You can email me (Az@thinkbike.co.za) or send me your number if you'd like to discuss it further or if you have any questions.

Ride safe

Az

Its great to see such pro-active and selfless posts such as these, I commend you your group and your sponsors for the effort time and money involved.

And thats about the only nice thing i have to say for this year.

Its great to see such pro-active and selfless posts such as these, I commend you your group and your sponsors for the effort time and money involved.

And thats about the only nice thing i have to say for this year.

Thank you,

and it is sincerely appreciated.