Morewood Sukuma bike build

Unclerico

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

once you get those slx brake on the bike, let us know how they are, i'm getting mixed responses, bikeradar says that they are the best that you can buy and i know i guy who didn't like them, i wanna use them for dh and get rid of my XOs (they are amazing and i love them, but i'm thinking that they might need a better home)

Just got this overnight. Thanks to TheV. Great person to deal with.

Every time I touch a set of those SLX's I am soooooo tempted to swop my Avid XX"s on my SB-66 to these.... They are better looking than the XT i.m.o and do the same Job!....

XTR Cranks! .... going big hey Uncle!

I hope those XTR's fit that frame... I just had some bad luck with trying to put those on a Yeti BigTop 29er... no way it fits... had to downgrade to XT... let me know!

once you get those slx brake on the bike, let us know how they are, i'm getting mixed responses, bikeradar says that they are the best that you can buy and i know i guy who didn't like them, i wanna use them for dh and get rid of my XOs (they are amazing and i love them, but i'm thinking that they might need a better home)

will do,I have Formula the Ones on my DH bike,and I want to look at getting the new saint or zee

I hope those XTR's fit that frame... I just had some bad luck with trying to put those on a Yeti BigTop 29er... no way it fits... had to downgrade to XT... let me know!

will do,that yeti is a 73 shell,lets hope they work. should sell them easily if they dont fit

Dude - they are the BOMB ... they are so good that i even put a set of XT's on my DH bike ... they knock the crap out of Avids.

Dude - they are the BOMB ... they are so good that i even put a set of XT's on my DH bike ... they knock the crap out of Avids.

Agree with Nigel, my XX Avid's are so crap compared to the SLX/XT brakes I'm going to take my XX's off my SB-66 THIS WEEKEND.... DONE!!

Anyone interested, I'm willing to trade a set of brand new Avid XX"s for just about anything, even for a look up your girlfriends skirt...

Agree with Nigel, my XX Avid's are so crap compared to the SLX/XT brakes I'm going to take my XX's off my SB-66 THIS WEEKEND.... DONE!!

Anyone interested, I'm willing to trade a set of brand new Avid XX"s for just about anything, even for a look up your girlfriends skirt...

how about my crappy old tektros? I'd do anything to get rid of those. And I'm an avid fan.

PS: Think of it as a baby shower prezzie... :ph34r:

Edited by cptmayhem

How about some Italian pedigree. Formula Oro Puros...

hahaha just kidding! I wouldn't wish them upon my worst enemy!

• 3 weeks later...

whats happening here?

still waiting for the frame to arrive,should be next week,got to ride a complete bike around the Morewood Factory on Monday,They have one built up for photo shoots. I have ordered the rest of my parts through rush sports,

Cane Creek H/Set

E-13 Dual ring chain guide

Renthal low rise fat Bars

Spank trail stem

Shimano press fit bb 92

xt 10 spd chain and 11-36 cassette

Super keen,just so hard to wait haha