Peter Sagan - Hero or Zero

Cav'

Sagan Hero or Zero  

235 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon ?

• Hero
    • Zero
  2. 2. Is he the next best thing in pro cycling ?

• Yay
    • Nay

I hope he fulfil this awesome talent and wears green into Paris.

:clap: :clap:

Edited by ' Dale

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter Sagan's pure talent is summed up in these next few sentences from his Mountain Bike career :

Sagan drew a significant amount of attention when he appeared at the Slovak Cup with a bicycle borrowed from his sister. Sagan had mistakenly sold his own and had not received a spare from the Velosprint sponsor in time. He won the race despite riding a supermarket bike with poor brakes with limited gearing.

It's not about the bike!! :thumbup:

Good on Sanchez for winning. He could'nt believe it when he looked to his right and he saw Sagan. They really thought they gonna drop him on that climb

He could'nt believe it when he looked to his right and he saw Sagan. They really thought they gonna drop him on that climb

That was a moment, eh?

What a rider.

Peter Sagan's pure talent is summed up in these next few sentences from his Mountain Bike career :

Sagan drew a significant amount of attention when he appeared at the Slovak Cup with a bicycle borrowed from his sister. Sagan had mistakenly sold his own and had not received a spare from the Velosprint sponsor in time. He won the race despite riding a supermarket bike with poor brakes with limited gearing.

how do you sell your bike by mistake?

Just goes to show that you do not need a degree to be a pro cyclist (apologies to those that have degrees!)

Needed the cash to take the podium girl out after the nationals?

I am glad this young chap is doing so well...I am tired of the same old boring Cavendish attitude...some new young talent, that is what cycling is about!

A great rider and a wisp of fresh air amongst the (I would say rather jealous) stiff-upper lip veteran riders.

Might just be me, but his aggresive yet versatile riding style and tactics remind me of our very own (super talented) Reinhardt Janse van Rensburg...

You never know what the full story is. His sponsor may have told him they will have a new bike for him for the Nationals - and then they didn't get it to him in time...