My 'in betweener' done and ready for testing!

NotSoBigBen

@G - if you haven't been to the top of Wendel's you won't have seen the Pool blue section, don't worry I show you tomorrow! I have to stumble through one or 2 sections up there .....

@flymango - if it's wet/muddy I could always just put the 26" wheels back or ride one of my other bikes ;)

@petatodd - plan to! Probably next week, 1.5hr XC ride tomorrow, 60k race Saturday so that should give a good indication

Edited by NotSoBigBen

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, see you at 15:15,

I'll be in front of the shop entrance.

G

@G - if you haven't been to the top of Wendel's you won't have seen the Pool blue section, don't worry I show you tomorrow! I have to stumble through one or 2 sections up there .....

@flymango - if it's wet/muddy I could always just put the 26" wheels back or ride one of my other bikes ;)

@petatodd - plan to! Probably next week, 1.5hr XC ride tomorrow, 60k race Saturday so that should give a good indication

Sure. But I'd be keen to know if mud is an issue or not. E.g. if you're doing a stage race, you might not have your 26" wheels with you. Guess I'm just jealous.

Sure. But I'd be keen to know if mud is an issue or not. E.g. if you're doing a stage race, you might not have your 26" wheels with you. Guess I'm just jealous.

:thumbup: no worries, lets see when summer comes

Been riding my Spark 35 for a while now with 650b and they work fine, thick mud is a problem as a have 2.25 tyres on the back what size are yours Notsobigben?

Been riding my Spark 35 for a while now with 650b and they work fine, thick mud is a problem as a have 2.25 tyres on the back what size are yours Notsobigben?

2.1 front and 2.0 rear, Pacenti Qausi/Neo Moto!

For those interested in BB height I measured these yesterday:-

Stumpjumper HT - 31.5

Momsen AL329 - 31.5

Merida FLX Team - 31

Merida TwentyNine - 28.5

Specialized Epic 2010 - 29 (pre 650b) - 30.5 (650b)

Ah, NSBB, so because you didn't fit in here anymore, you're finding a new niche… ;)

One must forge ones own 'stream' ..... :ph34r:

Naaice! Now you just need some bar ends to match that bottle cage.....

Ai ai ai ai bar ends (compact cranks, camelpacks, tools, water bottles) are for ......... :whistling: - ah well lets save the popcorn for tomorrow ;)

Ai ai ai ai bar ends (compact cranks, camelpacks, tools, water bottles) are for ......... :whistling: - ah well lets save the popcorn for tomorrow ;)

What breaks do you have on there?