My 'in betweener' done and ready for testing!

NotSoBigBen

Once, in a moment of absolute weakness I googled myself, I mean I asked google if my Yeti SB-66 could fit 650b wheels...

Then I woke up in cold sweat and realized it was just a bad dream.... :ph34r: after I went back to sleep I must have been so upset by this nightmare I wet my bed...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be the drugs

G

Once, in a moment of absolute weakness I googled myself, I mean I asked google if my Yeti SB-66 could fit 650b wheels...

Then I woke up in cold sweat and realized it was just a bad dream.... :ph34r: after I went back to sleep I must have been so upset by this nightmare I wet my bed...

• 2 weeks later...

I know you said you would give a full report at the end of the month, but I'm dying to know how the inbetweener is going.

I know you said you would give a full report at the end of the month, but I'm dying to know how the inbetweener is going.

:thumbup: - loving it so far :)

So I have now ridden a 26”HT, 26”FS, 29”HT over the Thaba Toughee course, took the 'tweener' today. WOW for me the best by far!

So I have now ridden a 26”HT, 26”FS, 29”HT over the Thaba Toughee course, took the 'tweener' today. WOW for me the best by far!

Thats not Noway near detailed enough, I'm itching for some real meat on the report :)

Cutting it close on those clearances there. What is the lowset tire pressures you can run without interferance?

still sound s a little emotional 26 to 29 er was different but not WOW ..I only imagine 2 features lighter and snappier in the turns

I cant imagine it climbing better and definitely no better down single track except maybe in the switchbacks

Agree NSBB..