CWC: And another Bianchi Masterpiece leaving the Family!

CWC Online

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The guy standing in the middle with the white shirt whos hand is on the saddle.

Eish! If it were me, getting that bike, I would at least have looked happy about it! :D

EDIT: See heading of first post: "Another happy client". Wonder what he looks like when he is not happy? :eek:

Edited by Delilah

No one looks very happy in the picture

True! :) The most unhappy seems to be the one who has just handed over enough money that he could have purchased a small car with

Eish! If it were me, getting that bike, I would at least have looked happy about it! :D

EDIT: See heading of first post: "Another happy client". Wonder what he looks like when he is not happy? :eek:

Guess he just realized what he spend after seeing the incontact on his phone...lol.... :whistling:

Guess he just realized what he spend after seeing the incontact on his phone...lol.... :whistling:

Not to mention the phone call from the bank wanting to confirm the large transaction! :P LOL, I imagine that can bring one down a bit, yes...

True! :) The most unhappy seems to be the one who has just handed over enough money that he could have purchased a small car with

He probably doesn't need a small car and if he can afford that bike then why not? If you think your cheap bike is more than good enough for you then so be it but does not mean you must be sour if someone splashes out a bit of cash on a new bike.

If you think your cheap bike is more than good enough for you then so be it but does not mean you must be sour if someone splashes out a bit of cash on a new bike.

Uhhmmmm, I'm pretty sure we're all just kidding around. No need to be like that.

Uhhmmmm, I'm pretty sure we're all just kidding around. No need to be like that.

Yeah i am sure you kidding around and was taken like that, however Clint does have a chip on his shoulder with regards to anyone spending more than 5k on a bike because his bike offers everything anyone would need a bike for